GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaberle will consider trade

+3
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Kaberle will consider trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Oh YEAH, I TOTALLY forgot about that...oops...I should remember considering it was one of our first dates and I was a little scared of you screaming at that dude. Wink

C'mon, that was hilarious. We made his life hell. Little mother Diddle. Then he scored and he skated over and told us to shush. BIG mistake.

17Kaberle will consider trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:50 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

LMAO, Heater, so the guy at Boston Pizza is not the only guy who's face you've gotten into.

18Kaberle will consider trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Oh YEAH, I TOTALLY forgot about that...oops...I should remember considering it was one of our first dates and I was a little scared of you screaming at that dude. Wink

C'mon, that was hilarious. We made his life hell. Little mother Diddle. Then he scored and he skated over and told us to shush. BIG mistake.

Tsk, tsk, tsk; you misbehaving again:? We'll have to keep you under close supervision!

19Kaberle will consider trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:That's some serious news there Heater. Thanks. I hope he considers coming here very seriously. He could change our team in an instant.

On another note, how long does it take to get to Binghamton? I would love to take a road trip out there to see the Bingo Sens.

I think it's about 4 hours. Someone had a bus trip planned and posted it on here somewhere but the trip is over now.

- Unknown Author

20Kaberle will consider trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaberle will consider trade Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:That's some serious news there Heater. Thanks. I hope he considers coming here very seriously. He could change our team in an instant.

On another note, how long does it take to get to Binghamton? I would love to take a road trip out there to see the Bingo Sens.

He'll consider here and Montreal I think. I would deploy the mission to acquire him. SJ's 1st + + +. This is a real player on a sexy contract.

Bingo's about 330 kilometers from here....like 3 3/4 hours when you factor in some of the small towns you have to go through and the speed limit on back highways etc.

I've been wanting to go for some time now. Looks like an easy drive down Interstate 81.

Yeah it's easy to get to for sure. I've drove past it a few times on my way to parts of NJ. Once to go to that game five in the swamp (East Rutherford) and a few other times to go to Dover.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum