GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh??

+6
PTFlea
beedub
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
dennycrane
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:24 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
I bet Neil's agent returns him back to earth and he signs for a discount at home for under $2M/year for either 3 or 4 years. That's my guess. And keep 'em both. Ruutu annoys... Neil makes people look over their shoulder.

How much under 2 million? I wouldn't do it for anything more than 1.6 (and that's being generous).

17Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
shabbs wrote:
I bet Neil's agent returns him back to earth and he signs for a discount at home for under $2M/year for either 3 or 4 years. That's my guess. And keep 'em both. Ruutu annoys... Neil makes people look over their shoulder.

How much under 2 million? I wouldn't do it for anything more than 1.6 (and that's being generous).
I dunno man. I'd say $7M over 4 years - so that's $1.75M/year. I'd go there for sure, but as ElliottRules points out, that's quite a distance away from what Neil is looking for.

18Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I dunno man. I'd say $7M over 4 years - so that's $1.75M/year. I'd go there for sure, but as ElliottRules points out, that's quite a distance away from what Neil is looking for.

Mmmm....still a little much for my liking. Good term though.

19Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Hands off Ruutu!

20Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:48 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Hands off Ruutu!

am waiting for the "don't touch my baby's daddy" comment lol, oh wait, this isn't springer, my bad.

21Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarkko Back To Pittsburgh?? Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 pm

shabbs wrote:I dunno man. I'd say $7M over 4 years - so that's $1.75M/year. I'd go there for sure, but as ElliottRules points out, that's quite a distance away from what Neil is looking for.
Way too much. We can't afford this considering the cap could be around 50M in two years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum