GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Statistics of all NHL teams for Playoffs

+2
PTFlea
SensGirl11
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

If for no other reason than to teach Karlsson the American game, Ohlund is worth it... plus all you've mentioned above.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Could we get J-Bo to teach Wiercioch the NHL game? :D (I'm kidding - I wish).

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Phillips for Ohlund. Vancouver gets another veteran with more years on the contract. Not offensive like Ohlund, but seems like it could happen.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Could we get J-Bo to teach Wiercioch the NHL game? :D (I'm kidding - I wish).

No to J-Bo, would boycott that trade forever, you can disagree with me, but think J-bo is overrated and not worth what some of the pseudo-deals that have been proposed.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Updated today:

The Sens have dropped by 0.1% - now down to a 1.0% chance
The Rangers have dropped by 2.8% (eesh) they are now at 53.8% (who wants to bet they don't make it??)
The Kings have dropped by 4.5% they are now at a 9.1% chance

SenatorsvsSharks
Senators1.7 (green)0.6 (Red)

This is for tonight's game. We will jump to a whopping 1.7% chance to make it if we can beat them. We will never make ground...

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Phillips for Ohlund. Vancouver gets another veteran with more years on the contract. Not offensive like Ohlund, but seems like it could happen.

Oh...yes please Dash. I would concuss myself trying to do this deal.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're at 49.3% chance of making the playoffs according to this website for whatever that's worth.

- Unknown Author

50:50? Sounds about right.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

lol I opened the thread at the first page and read the 1.1% and almost started typing a rant before I realized how old this thread is

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum