GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Statistics of all NHL teams for Playoffs

+2
PTFlea
SensGirl11
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Statistics of all NHL teams for Playoffs Empty Statistics of all NHL teams for Playoffs Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Here is a link to the Statistics for Teams to make the playoffs.

They have the Sens at 1.1% chance.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, holy Dung. Post-pone the parade!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

that might be a very generous 1.1%, does that factor in that SJ is coming in tomorrow? you watch though now, ottawa plays one of their best games and beats the Sharks? fate would be cruel enough for that to happen.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Seriously!

If they beat the Sharks and win their last 2 before the deadline and that somehow prompts Murray to keep Kuba, I'm going to MFing lose it!! If this team is good enough to win with Kuba, they are good enough to win without him.

Neil and Kuba have gotta go. If Comrie staying for the last 23 is the price to pay for some last ditch effort for the playoffs, then thats fine; but this team needs to get something for their UFA's...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:If they beat the Sharks and win their last 2 before the deadline and that somehow prompts Murray to keep Kuba, I'm going to MFing lose it!! If this team is good enough to win with Kuba, they are good enough to win without him.

Neil and Kuba have gotta go. If Comrie staying for the last 23 is the price to pay for some last ditch effort for the playoffs, then thats fine; but this team needs to get something for their UFA's...

Don't diddling tease me. There is no room on this team for Kuba or Picard and potentially Jason Smith and Chris Kelly.

But absolutely no room for Kuba. I can't possibly be more clear on that. Go away. And bring us back a nice pick, but go away. You're taking up valuable space that I can use to play Brendan Bell for 600K or Picard.

Middle-tiered D-men...I've seen enough to last me a lifetime the last year and a half. Barf.

Dude, tell me about it! We're in the same boat on Kuba... I was listening to the scratches yesterday and they were going on about how Kuba was a really great 2nd or 3rd defenseman confused and how he was a real good player who they should re-sign affraid Then some guy called in and told them that Kuba was Dung lol that was awesome!
They were all in love with his "bomb" from the point Suspect somehow missing the fact that he has 1 diddling goal on the season.

In all fairness, Kuba can whistle the puck, he just never shoots it so.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's a great 4th D-man making 2.1 million dollars. Ideal. Just really hard to put that cash on the table for a guy like Kuba.

He's so soft, he makes my velveteen black Kitty feel like bristle too.

Not a fan (never was either).

How is it that a guy that big is that much of a Front Bum?

"Front Bum??" AHAHAH :lol!: you guys are ridiculous!

Ohlund, Ohlund, Ohlund. That is the guy the Sens will be going after if they cant someone snag J Bo (which I would bet against).

Ohlund is exactly the type of D they need right now, especially with young guys coming through the organization. Can play at both ends of the rink, plays hard, does the dirty jobs, smart with the puck, and leads.

There are def a few miles on the guy, but he is still playing good, solid hockey in Vanvcouver and is someone who can log big mins.

If for no other reason than to teach Karlsson the American game, Ohlund is worth it... plus all you've mentioned above.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Could we get J-Bo to teach Wiercioch the NHL game? :D (I'm kidding - I wish).

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Phillips for Ohlund. Vancouver gets another veteran with more years on the contract. Not offensive like Ohlund, but seems like it could happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum