GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabres Done?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sabres Done? Empty Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

With Miller out indefinitely does that open the door for a team on the outside to make it in? That coupled with the loss of Vanek it will be extremely difficult for the Sabres to hold onto that last spot IMO. Whoever gets that spot will likely get demolished by the Bruins so good luck to ya whoever you are.

- Unknown Author

2Sabres Done? Empty Re: Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Unless Lalime can get on a good streak im guessing they are probably done. It's unfortunate but I dont see them being able to hold on without there best player and #1 goalie.

3Sabres Done? Empty Re: Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Is Miller out long term? I read yesterday that it was only a sprain, so he may be out 2-3 weeks at most. If so, I see Buffalo staying in the hunt. They need Lalime to have a decent stretch.

They also need Miller and Vanek back to make a go of it in the playoffs

4Sabres Done? Empty Re: Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beedub wrote:Is Miller out long term? I read yesterday that it was only a sprain, so he may be out 2-3 weeks at most. If so, I see Buffalo staying in the hunt. They need Lalime to have a decent stretch.

They also need Miller and Vanek back to make a go of it in the playoffs

I saw yesterday that it was a high ankle sprain out indefinitely. Those High ankles always seem to take longer than expected. Even 2 - 3 weeks would be devistating for the Sabres.

- Unknown Author

5Sabres Done? Empty Re: Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i think they will make it into the eighth spot lalime has played well for them this year but as we all well know he is not a playoff performer so they wont make it past boston

6Sabres Done? Empty Re: Sabres Done? Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I think any team is in trouble facing Boston in the 1st round unless that team comes into the playoffs unbelievably hot and surprises Boston

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum