GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade or Keep?

+4
beedub
davetherave
The Silfer Server
bravenash55
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Trade or Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade or Keep? Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Hey Dave this is another Responce to what you said. Ya, i play RW.. MY FAVORITE players are Alexander Ovechkin,Tuomo Ruutu,Roberto Luongo,Joni Pitkanen,Mike Ribeiro,Shane Doan,Ryan Getzlaf,Zdeno Chara and theres more but i dont feel like naming anymore. But i love the sport hockey so i dont just like the canes they are my favorite team but i like more teams also. But yah thank you soo much for telling me those sites, i have always wondered where i could share my thoughts on this kind of stuff so i think you sooooo verryyy much!!!! and my friend told me this site and im so glad he did. but thanks for all your responces, its been a pleasure to talk to you. Wink

17Trade or Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade or Keep? Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Hey 504Heater this is a responce to what you said. Um i just dont agree with moving pitkanen but that is your opinion and i respect that. but on the other hand he is one of my favorite players so ya. But anyway that we be great if we could get Pronger. And for him to be teamed on the same D-Line as Corvo. Corvo is a great player since i am a canes Full-Season ticket holder i went to the game tonight Vs.Tampa bay and seeing corvo get 2 goals was awesome. But i really agree with you a lot when you say Cam Ward isnt the goalie we need, cuz we need better like you said. And to Get Backstrom Would be awesome he is a great goalie and i would love to see him in carolina, including hes one of my favorite goalies in the NHL so i would love to see him come to the canes, and on NHL Network the other day they were talking about backstrom getting traded. so yeah i hope we will get backstrom we really could use him. and Yes Cam ward could be traded for a decent Forward to help staal or either maybe even a good D-man.. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONCE!!

18Trade or Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade or Keep? Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:20 am

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:hey Dave, that's an excellent post.

I think it's exactly as it should be, hockey fans of all ages coming to a common site to discuss their passion...hockey. Like an opinion, dislike an opinion, that's you're right as a fan.

Nash, welcome dude. It's good to have a fan of the Hurricanes with us. If we were all Senator fans, that could get a little boring, I would tend to think.

How I would love to see any of the Staal brothers in a Sens uni....sigh, never going to happen

Sadly, we had a chance at one, and took Lee instead.
Ugh.

19Trade or Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade or Keep? Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

bravenash55 wrote:Hey 504Heater this is a responce to what you said. Um i just dont agree with moving pitkanen but that is your opinion and i respect that. but on the other hand he is one of my favorite players so ya. But anyway that we be great if we could get Pronger. And for him to be teamed on the same D-Line as Corvo. Corvo is a great player since i am a canes Full-Season ticket holder i went to the game tonight Vs.Tampa bay and seeing corvo get 2 goals was awesome. But i really agree with you a lot when you say Cam Ward isnt the goalie we need, cuz we need better like you said. And to Get Backstrom Would be awesome he is a great goalie and i would love to see him in carolina, including hes one of my favorite goalies in the NHL so i would love to see him come to the canes, and on NHL Network the other day they were talking about backstrom getting traded. so yeah i hope we will get backstrom we really could use him. and Yes Cam ward could be traded for a decent Forward to help staal or either maybe even a good D-man.. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONCE!!

Hey Nash, Where do you live? and play Hockey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum