GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Handles! What does yours mean and why did you choose it?

+16
pgood
Bramlet07
smash88
SensGirl11
Snuh
SensFan71
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
caissie_1
shabbs
Cronie
The Silfer Server
Riprock
Jordo
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

I just changed mine from tukker. I think this one is better personally.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:Last name is Dash, and Dash Riprock was a character on the Beverly Hillbillies (though I never really watched the show), and Riprock just sounds cool - it's like R.I.P. Rock, cause in many ways ROCK as we once knew (though it was before my time, I still grew up on it) is DEAD!

Do you remember which actor played Dash Riprock?

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

I got mine from a friend in high school back in the sixties. Haven't found a better one.
:pirat:

Mine's actually based on one of my favourite comedians, That Guy With The Glasses. google it.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Guy with Stash, yours looks like Lou Diamond Phillips on estrogen

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:Guy with Stash, yours looks like Lou Diamond Phillips on estrogen

Geez, beedub, that looks like one of those Hawks 'tenders as your avatar...
Wink

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:
beedub wrote:Guy with Stash, yours looks like Lou Diamond Phillips on estrogen

Wink

I will have you know that my avatar is none other than the great Nikolai Khabibulin, the gentleman who if earlier this season Ottawa had spent some money, could have come in and saved THIS season. But who am I... tongue

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Wink

I will have you know that my avatar is none other than the great Nikolai Khabibulin, the gentleman who if earlier this season Ottawa had spent some money, could have come in and saved THIS season. But who am I... tongue

Well, may I say your avatar is much appreciated. The Bulin Wall has been excellent for the Hawks this year.

It's not as if Mr Bryan Murray didn't have the opportunity...

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I took some major heat back when his name was rumoured heavily. I was by far the only one who supported claiming him on re-entry What is half of 5.7 million? less than 3 million. would it have been worth it to save our season? I do believe so

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:I took some major heat back when his name was rumoured heavily. I was by far the only one who supported claiming him on re-entry What is half of 5.7 million? less than 3 million. would it have been worth it to save our season? I do believe so

Mr Khabibulin was considered 'washed up' by some.

So far this season, the Bulin Wall has proved them wrong.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He's on the IR again.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

meh, temporarily. I am curious as to where he may end up. I have heard rumblings that he may wash his hands of the NHL and head home next season

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is a thread about Handles guys can we start another thread?

- Unknown Author

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I used to be Spezza Rules! but he pissed me off so much that I decided to change to Elliott Rules. Not a great story but there you go!

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

My handle is a combination of my actual initials and I had heard on the news, then President Bush was referred to as ' dubyah'

So I was almost Beedubya, but shortened it to Beedub

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

hmm, how that I am starting to think about it, perhaps beedub is kind of stale. I shall give it thought to maybe changing it to beedubya

Meh.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:hmm, how that I am starting to think about it, perhaps beedub is kind of stale. I shall give it thought to maybe changing it to beedubya

Meh.

Beedub is cool IMHO...but as you like Khabby maybe you can consider KhabbyDub.

Wink

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

How about Beebulin LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum