GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin

+7
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
Nasty Nas
davetherave
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

If you were Pittsburgh, who do you keep?

Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Vote_lcap255%Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Vote_rcap2 55% [ 6 ]
Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Vote_lcap245%Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Vote_rcap2 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Crysby, or Milkman. If you were Pittsburgh, who do you keep.

Most of you know my answer... :D

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it's almost too close to call, but I'll go Crosby.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Malkin is an awesome talent, but IMHO as Owner and GM of the Penguins the view is that Crosby IS the franchise. Not just from a hockey POV but a business and entertainment perspective.

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

Malkin

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Malkin

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Crosby.

But I do have to say, that having to choose between these two is hardly the toughest decision. You're a winner no matter who you go with.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Malkin, harder to contain.

Crosby. Without a doubt.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If I'm Pittsburgh I'm probably wanting to keep Malkin but Crosby puts butts in the seats and is the face of the franchise and NHL so you keep Crosby.

- Unknown Author

10Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm worried about the injuries that Crosby's suffered.

11Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I for one think that Malkin is the better hockey player.

However, Crosby is younger, the captain, the face of the franchise (and debatably the league) and has proven thus far to be the better playoff performer.

I think they seem to be stubbornly wanting to keep both, for better or for worse.

12Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 pm

The_Dude

The_Dude
Prospect
Prospect

TheAvatar wrote:I'm worried about the injuries that Crosby's suffered.

I want the player who I think will make the biggest impact on and off the ice. Crosby has not been making much of an impact, He has been hurting since last seasons ankle injury and has not been the same since. Malkin on the other hand has shown us that he can step up with or without Crosby... I'd go for Malkin.

The only thing Crosby has on Malkin is Marketability. But that will wear off.

13Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:I for one think that Malkin is the better hockey player.

However, Crosby is younger, the captain, the face of the franchise (and debatably the league) and has proven thus far to be the better playoff performer.

I think they seem to be stubbornly wanting to keep both, for better or for worse.

No debate anymore. He may be the face of Tim Horton's, Gatorade, Nike, whatever, but AO is the new face of the league.

14Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

The_Dude wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:I'm worried about the injuries that Crosby's suffered.

I want the player who I think will make the biggest impact on and off the ice. Crosby has not been making much of an impact, He has been hurting since last seasons ankle injury and has not been the same since. Malkin on the other hand has shown us that he can step up with or without Crosby... I'd go for Malkin.

The only thing Crosby has on Malkin is Marketability. But that will wear off.

60 points in 47 games isn't exactly garbage.

15Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Empty Re: Who would you choose? Crosby vs. Malkin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
asq2 wrote:I for one think that Malkin is the better hockey player.

No debate anymore. He may be the face of Tim Horton's, Gatorade, Nike, whatever, but AO is the new face of the league.

So does that mean you would take Malkin over Crosby? scratch

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum