GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crosby's down

+5
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
wprager
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Crosby's down Empty Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:42 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crosby was apparently out of his jersey and going for X-rays in the 3rd period of the Pens/Yotes game.

Intial knee-jerk reaction is that he's re-injured his ankle, but we'll find out soon enough.

Could be REAL bad for the Pens.

2Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 am

504Heater wrote:Crosby was apparently out of his jersey and going for X-rays in the 3rd period of the Pens/Yotes game.

Intial knee-jerk reaction is that he's re-injured his ankle, but we'll find out soon enough.

Could be REAL bad for the Pens.

Big time. They don't have the depth they did last year. Staal will likely have to become an impact player. Malkin won't be able to carry this team after the losses they suffered in the offseason I don't believe.

The good news is that the people who took him in my pool suffered a hit. I take this as proof that god loves me and wants me to win this pool.

3Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:
Big time. They don't have the depth they did last year. Staal will likely have to become an impact player. Malkin won't be able to carry this team after the losses they suffered in the offseason I don't believe.

The good news is that the people who took him in my pool suffered a hit. I take this as proof that god loves me and wants me to win this pool.

Wow. I have him in the GM cap-points pool (and Aetherial, who's leading, has Malkin). D-word!

4Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:19 am

Crosb!tch is hurt?

Crosby's down Carltondance1

5Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:28 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Not good for Pens fans...

Could they pull a "what-we-did-last-year-after-making-it-to-the-finals"?

6Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:43 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

mattshock wrote:Not good for Pens fans...

Could they pull a "what-we-did-last-year-after-making-it-to-the-finals"?

Absa-freakin-lutely! And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of fans.

I'm talking, of course, about some of the bozos over at HB. For any Penguins fans here: I've been through it, I can help. I'm here for you.

7Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I heard he's just not "feeling well" and doesn't know what it is. I don't have any other information on that but I'm pretty sure that was reported on the radio this morning.

- Unknown Author

8Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:29 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

what a whiner! When is this KID going to grow a pair?!?! Seriously.

9Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:32 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

He prefers skating in the timbits league.

10Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

yeah, either that or he enjoys jumping on his bed and rolling in $$. What a punk! squirrel

11Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:01 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Rolling around having a breakfast of Timbits and Gatorade in his RBK pajama's in his bed.

12Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:03 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Oh well, one less conference foe to worry about I suppose.

13Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:37 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I find all this hate on Crosby rather odd. I personally don't have anything against him other than he's the Captain of the team that embarrased us last year. I've heard all the arguments of how he's a whinny baby etc... but I just don't dislike the kid. I don't know maybe I'm just weird? I understand the Flyers fans hate since he owns that team in terms of point production.

- Unknown Author

14Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:42 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I understand your point Clutch. I should probably dispel all those people (like the pens forum @ HB for instance) that assumed I had or have a jealousy or inferiority complex when it comes to Crosby. I don't, and while I may envy him for his skills and $$, that's where my problem lies. He's a whiner!! Grow up, you're playing in a man's league making gobs and gobs of money to perform, not to whine because things don't go your way, or you're getting hit, etc... It's ALL part of hockey.
I just wish he'd man up a bit, that's all. You don't see Ovie or Yzerman in his day whining all the time.

15Crosby's down Empty Re: Crosby's down Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Crosby's down Page0_blog_entry1_3

Stop making fun of me you meanies!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum