GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanek to miss 5 weeks

+6
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
caissie_1
PTFlea
PKC
SensGirl11
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 pm

wprager wrote:
Tukker wrote:
504Heater wrote:
Tukker wrote:Rolling Eyes

Did you change your avatar again? You can't get comfortable, can you?

Me neither. Although, I'll stick with the Muppet theme for a while, if anyone sees a cool pic of Ryan Shannon - preferable sitting on the bench with Fisher and Foligno, let me know please!
trying to find one that fits me. i had the Turris one for ever, and the filatov for a while. i had a couple .gifs that didnt work. I love this one though.

btw- Swedish Chef FTW

BSG (my avatar is a Centurion from Battlestar Galactica) only has 7 episodes left and, frankly, it's a shadow of its former self. So I'll be looking for a new avatar soon.
I always wondered what your avatar was.

Anyone know what mine is? :D

47Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
BSG (my avatar is a Centurion from Battlestar Galactica) only has 7 episodes left and, frankly, it's a shadow of its former self. So I'll be looking for a new avatar soon.

I always wondered what that was as well. I thought it was a thing from Halo or something. :D

I've been told to go back and watch the BSG series by a lot of people. I'll do that pretty soon.

48Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:
Anyone know what mine is? :D

Trick question? It appears to be some country CD by someone named Jason Aldean?

49Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Is this an avatar round table? 8)

Some very cool images here gang...my compliments.

50Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:Is this an avatar round table? 8)

Some very cool images here gang...my compliments.

We should make an avatar thread. Some of them are fun....I'll do that. :D

51Vanek to miss 5 weeks - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanek to miss 5 weeks Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:

I always wondered what that was as well. I thought it was a thing from Halo or something. :D

I've been told to go back and watch the BSG series by a lot of people. I'll do that pretty soon.

Stop after S2.5. S3 was the start of the downfall. There were a few fairly good episodes (and Razor was pretty good -- it came out with the S3 box set but you can get it separately as well) but it became painfully clear that the show runners had no idea what they were going to do from the outset. Lately they've been making stuff up as they went along, which is a sing given the nature of the show (previous seasons always had "And they have a plan" in the opening sequence).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum