GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ray Emery gets into fight with team doctor!!!!?

+7
Riprock
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
SensGirl11
Cronie
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Will post Youtube in a minute.

Very funnily serious stuff!!!!

squirrel

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:Will post Youtube in a minute.

Very funnily serious stuff!!!!

squirrel

HAHA!! Are you serious?!?!

What, did the Doctor want to give him Cortizone and Emery demanded Demerol or something?!?!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did I do it right?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:HAHA!! Are you serious?!?!

What, did the Doctor want to give him Cortizone and Emery demanded Demerol or something?!?!

Hahaha. Oh Cronie, I needed a good ol' Ray Emery fiasco today.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Goodness gracious that's too funny. I don't regret losing him so much anymore. He obviously hasn't changed a bit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now, it appears like the fat doctor guy wanted to ensure Ray was healthy by placing some sort of 'dunce cap' on him. Ray was none too happy with the state of affairs...and he decided to give Fattie a shot.

Now...the mustached nerd thought he had things under control at around the 20 second mark, but alas...things were all bad.

Ray Emery gets into fight with team doctor!!!!? 4

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

what a tool... Reminds me of that opening line from Ministry's "Just One Fix". with the two junkie's freaking out:

"I need my thorazine.."
"You don't need your thorazine."
"I need my thorazine man"
"You don't need your thorazine, RELAX."

LOL

Emery needed somethin' apparently.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

damn... I can't see the vid... Sad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's 40 seconds, the first 10 seconds the fat doctor and Ray are staring at each other, then it all goes downhill.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good Lord, the more I watch it, the more I think that Russian doctor is lucky to be alive. Ray is swaying like a snake at the end, like he wants to kill him and to be dead honest, the fat doctor is annoying to me as well - just the look on his face.

504Heater wrote:Good Lord, the more I watch it, the more I think that Russian doctor is lucky to be alive. Ray is swaying like a snake at the end, like he wants to kill him and to be dead honest, the fat doctor is annoying to me as well - just the look on his face.

You owe me a pair of pants. I pissed them a little. Too funny. Glad to see he has his act back together...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:You owe me a pair of pants. I pissed them a little. Too funny. Glad to see he has his act back together...

Hahahahahahahaha. Thank gosh, I thought it was just me that found it roll in the aisles funny.

Look at the fat dude trying to put the little hat on Ray's head. "C'mon, it's gonna be alllright. Let's just put this hat on your-" Whap!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like the doc just wanted him to wear the team's hat, and Ray was not a fan of wearing that hat.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Looks like the doc just wanted him to wear the team's hat, and Ray was not a fan of wearing that hat.

No hat for me Fattie!

Ray Emery gets into fight with team doctor!!!!? 5

Hahha. Good times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum