GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pro Hockey Life

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pro Hockey Life Empty Pro Hockey Life Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone been to the new store that opened up in Kanata Centrum? Checked it out for first time today and it's like Hockey Heaven. Makes me wish I played hockey. More skates, sticks, jerseys, equipment, etc than you could imagine.

Disappointed they didn't have a Rick Nash player t-shirt Crying

2Pro Hockey Life Empty Re: Pro Hockey Life Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Anyone been to the new store that opened up in Kanata Centrum? Checked it out for first time today and it's like Hockey Heaven. Makes me wish I played hockey. More skates, sticks, jerseys, equipment, etc than you could imagine.

I've heard of it but I have yet to check it out.

3Pro Hockey Life Empty Re: Pro Hockey Life Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:Anyone been to the new store that opened up in Kanata Centrum? Checked it out for first time today and it's like Hockey Heaven. Makes me wish I played hockey. More skates, sticks, jerseys, equipment, etc than you could imagine.

I was talking with Chris Neil there and the store rocks. Neil was there signing autographs for the kids.

4Pro Hockey Life Empty Re: Pro Hockey Life Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

I was talking with Chris Neil there and the store rocks. Neil was there signing autographs for the kids.

I heard about that. I wasn't able to make it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum