GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 5:00pm Jan. 4th, 2009

+6
Phoenix30
dennycrane
wprager
asq2
Nasty Nas
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No goals from the "big three" tonight. What was with that line change during the PK that led to the 3-3 goal? Holy moly.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Man, those first two Devils goals were beauties.

Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose. The Sens are a perfect example of this. We are 1 step closer to a top 5 pick, and the guy I want, with all due respect to Hedman is MSP. Ive seen 4 Sweden games live now and he is impressive every time he is on the ice.

Maybe St Louis will give up their 1st rounder this year for Spezza, haha. That would be sweeeeeeeet.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose. The Sens are a perfect example of this. We are 1 step closer to a top 5 pick, and the guy I want, with all due respect to Hedman is MSP. Ive seen 4 Sweden games live now and he is impressive every time he is on the ice.

Maybe St Louis will give up their 1st rounder this year for Spezza, haha. That would be sweeeeeeeet.

Yeah, MSP is pretty electrifying.

Still think Hedman will end up as the best of the bunch, although guys like MSP and Schroeder will be more exciting.

EDIT: Also, Tampa won a game! Huzzah!

Although it was against Atlanta. I was kinda hoping that one would go to OT.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Too bad we got that one point, couldn't we have lost in regulation!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose. The Sens are a perfect example of this. We are 1 step closer to a top 5 pick, and the guy I want, with all due respect to Hedman is MSP. Ive seen 4 Sweden games live now and he is impressive every time he is on the ice.

You're dreaming about St.Louis giving up a top 5 pick for Spezza, but Dung, imagine that? 2 picks in the top 5.

Instant rebuild. Stand back, wait 3 years and dominate.

Sign Savard after next year when he's a UFA and Boston is up to their arses in salary.

*sigh* Maybe this will all work out after all.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:*sigh* Maybe this will all work out after all.

Draft-wise, we picked a good time to suck.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:Draft-wise, we picked a good time to suck.
Funny, true and sad all at the same time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum