GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the USA team about to lose it all?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the USA team about to lose it all? Empty Is the USA team about to lose it all? Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Take a look at this quote"

"We'll easily come back from this," American forward Colin Wilson said. "It's a little disappointing, but we've got Slovakia in the quarterfinals. We're definitely going to bounce back for that one."

You don't think that'll be pinned to the bulletin board in the Slovaks' dressing room?

Wow, that's pretty Wang. Finland was no slouch, and the Slovaks beat them. Now they have extra added incentive. And it's not like the Team USA coach endeared himself to the officials, telling them several times that they were being intimidated by the Canadians.

Any updates on Tangradi (the player who stuck the blade of his stick into DiDomenico's face as he was skating back to the bench? That was obviously after the whistle and he was on the bench -- Id' think a suspension is inevitable.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Americans have an incomparable sense of entitlement in any endeavor they undertake. Hockey is no exception.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

what a bunch of pompous, arrogant posterior orifices!!

Attitudes like that make me want to puke...
Man, I hope Slovakia wipes the floor with them...

Cronenbergfan wrote:what a bunch of pompous, arrogant posterior orifices!!

You got your wish bahahahahaha.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:what a bunch of pompous, arrogant posterior orifices!!

You got your wish bahahahahaha.

I don't hate the americans, I really don't. But that comment by Wilson was just plain stupid. I hope he learns to not *ever* take an opponent lightly.

Wow, losing a 3-0 lead must have been pretty disappointing, but losing to Slovakia just caps it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum