GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday night with the Sens!

+6
mattshock
Aetherial
The Silfer Server
beedub
beerandsens
Snuh
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 am

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

I was out one night with some coworkers at the Heart & Crown and we met Gerber. He was nice and took pictures with us. One of woman I was with bought him and his buddy a shooter. Then later on in the evening, Gerbs came over to the table with shooters and did the shot with us. He was quite nice. Another evening at the Crown, I bumped into Dany Heatley and his agent. To make a long story short, we ended up sitting with them for about 1.5 hours drinking. Dany was being chatted up by a couple of girls and the rest of us just sat around and talked.

17Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 am

Cool. That sort of stuff never happens to me. Of course I don't go to bars so I suppose that doesn't help.

I did meet Yashin at Hazeldean Mall back in the day, as well as Bonk in the grocery store there (YIG I think it was called at the time). He was with his GF and in a roundabout sort of way I accidentally told him he sucked. It came out wrong. I meant to say that hopefully he'd have a better year than the one that had just ended. His GF gave me the serious stink eye and he looked puzzled and thanked me and they went on their way. I went back to a buddy I was with, who asked what I'd said to him. I replied "I think I told him he sucked". I still haven't lived that down.

18Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:49 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

I am waiting for the day I run into Vermette. I've been saying for two years now that when I do, I'll give him 5$ and say "Here, son, go buy yourself a goal". I can't wait.

19Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 am

TheAvatar wrote:I am waiting for the day I run into Vermette. I've been saying for two years now that when I do, I'll give him 5$ and say "Here, son, go buy yourself a goal". I can't wait.

:lol!: Puking2

He ought to try the Bruce Gardiner method of busting out of a goalless slump. Some years ago, before a game he was complaining to Andy Dackell about his slump, and Dackell suggested that he dunk the blade of his stick in toilet. So he did, and scored that night. It apparently became his ritual. I hope he flushed beforehand :x

20Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!!!

I don't know...maybe having trace amounts of urine or 'poop' flakes helps tweak the puck?

I mean, major league pitchers have been known to use crazier methods to throw some whacky pitches...LOL

Ah, speaking of which, anyone remember that line from "Major League" with that old pitcher (I can't remember the actors name) saying he used to wipe his nose on his hand...and Charlie Sheen's character exclaiming: "You put snot on the ball?" LOL

21Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:LOL!!!

I don't know...maybe having trace amounts of urine or 'poop' flakes helps tweak the puck?

I mean, major league pitchers have been known to use crazier methods to throw some whacky pitches...LOL

Ah, speaking of which, anyone remember that line from "Major League" with that old pitcher (I can't remember the actors name) saying he used to wipe his nose on his hand...and Charlie Sheen's character exclaiming: "You put snot on the ball?" LOL

LOL.. That's hilarious I just watched Major League the other day.. Wild Thing! LOL

I'm not sure what his name was, but that part where he has all the creams and lotions at different parts of his body was funny too....

22Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 am

:lol!:

Classic movie. Wesley Snipes before he became a big action star/convicted felon. Tom Berenger is great too.

23Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock34 wrote:

Classic movie. Wesley Snipes before he became a big action star/convicted felon. Tom Berenger is great too.

"watch for me boys, i'm about to put on a hittin clinic.." LOL

24Saturday night with the Sens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday night with the Sens! Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

smash88 wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:

"watch for me boys, i'm about to put on a hittin clinic.." LOL

I love when he strikes out and he drops at home plate and busts out a set of pushups.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum