GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Flames - Saturday, Nov 15, 10PM ( BC, TVA)

+4
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens complete the mini three-game road trip with a visit to Calgary. With the points already in the bag the road trip can already be counted as somewhat successful, although picking up a second win in Alberta would be even better. No lineup changes are expected, with Anderson going between the pipes, trying to reclaim his to spot on the SV% leaderboard.

The Flame have been one of the pleasant surprises in the league this season with 10 wins in 18 outings, the most recent one being the 5-3 win over Arizona on Thursday night, to kick off this 5 game home stand. The Flames have not been able to put together a winning streak, but they also don't get on losing streaks, with a record of 7-0-1 in the game following a loss.

Should be a fun game, hoping for at least a single point. With no games until a Thursday, really would be nice to get a win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ramo goes in goal for the Flames.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I literally just posted a GDT.  I deferred to my elders though, and deleted it.

Game day skate is about to start for the Sens, but I imagine the lines will be the same as they were against the Oilers...maybe Patty W gets in, but "probably not".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There was nothing after I posted this one. You must have been typing it in. Probably the way to go is to start the thread empty and then with the first post to put in the details.

Oh good, practice is over. The Ice House is a little cold today.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tough test tonight. Giordano and Brodie are money.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mountain Dews......ON ICE!!!!!

Beer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Finally home. Long day. Been up since 7 and out of the house since before 10am. My parents never had to drive me anywhere that I can remember.

OK, I've got ice but nothing over it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bruins got outplayed by Carolina today but Rask save their bacon. 2-1 win being potshot something like 34 to 25. I guess good teams find ways to win, but I don't know how long they can keep this up. They need Chara back.

BTW, did you know that Chara was drafted the same year as Phillips? Third round.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man that go daddy ginger woman is scary

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Didn't realize that Andy is back on top in SV% now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Grats its out.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

calgary high sticks makes cowan bleed only gets 2 minutes what the hell

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Odd reffing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess Griff wasn't having some rookie take over the scoring from him. Let's see how a Hoffman reacts.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's a shooting gallery out there. Kid line is finding out what it's like to play against a top line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum