GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!!

+6
smash88
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
towelie112
BigRig
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

yeah, this may not end well. Sad

17REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe they get booed off the ice before the game even starts? LOL.

Sens new third Jersey squirrel

18REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe they get booed off the ice before the game even starts? LOL.

Sens new third Jersey squirrel

I talked to Dawg and he told me that their team actually had 3 prototypes (jersey prototypes) made and the big wigs then made the decision based on those. He said he even saw a couple of pictures of one of the prototypes being hyped as the jersey on the net, and it was of course wrong.

My point is, it is possible, that what you are seeing is one of several prototypes and not the actual jersey. Although from what I've seen of the marketing dept in Ottawa I don't think they are that smart.

19REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:35 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The 3rd jersey is not good, but still much better than the horrible home jersey, IMO.

20REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

The new Edge jerseys have grown on me (but not the socks).

I hated them at first, love them now.

Better than the home jerseys we had before these ones IMO.

Hopefully the 3rd grows on me too.

21REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:46 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Here's another PIC
REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 2879378-2167658-thumbnail

22REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:34 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

It's growing on me guys.

23REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm

mattshock wrote:The new Edge jerseys have grown on me (but not the socks).

I hated them at first, love them now.

Better than the home jerseys we had before these ones IMO.

Hopefully the 3rd grows on me too.

I really like the colour scheme, but having the word SENS written across the front just seems bush league to me. I would much rather they go retro and put the parliament buildings on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum