GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!!

+6
smash88
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
towelie112
BigRig
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:36 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! 2879378-2161679-thumbnail
Found this on SensChrip....

the overall look is pretty cool....but it's just that damn SENS logo..

2REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 am

towelie112

towelie112
Rookie
Rookie

I agree most of that jersey is pretty cool, but that damn logo ruins it!!!

3REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:24 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I get the feeling that it's going to grow on me. The 'SENS' logo, meh, not so bad. I do still prefer our standard home jersey though.

4REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! 2879378-2161679-thumbnail
Found this on SensChrip....

the overall look is pretty cool....but it's just that damn SENS logo..

It's just a feeling but...I get the sense that this was leaked on purpose so that when the real one is revealed there will be a collective sigh of relief? Gut feeling is all.

- Unknown Author

5REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:48 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

you're not the only one that feels that the Sens logo 3rd jersey is NOT in fact the legit one.

I haven't been able to disprove it as of yet. I would have preferred the O logo one myself, but what can you do?

6REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:52 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

It's really all opinion... Personally I find the "O" very boring and unoriginal.. Although they might have picked a better logo, I don't find this one that bad at all... It has definitely grown on me, and the colors are really sharp... I probably eventually get one, when they drop in price...

7REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Perhaps it's one of many options and they "leaked" it to see what kind of reaction they'd get? I wonder if they check our site now for reactions :D LOL.

- Unknown Author

8REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:It's really all opinion... Personally I find the "O" very boring and unoriginal.. Although they might have picked a better logo, I don't find this one that bad at all... It has definitely grown on me, and the colors are really sharp... I probably eventually get one, when they drop in price...

I love everything about that Jersey EXCEPT the word SENS. ANY logo would be better.

- Unknown Author

9REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TGOR have been going on for a few days about how several different images were "leaked" and how you really have to wait till you see it on a player to appreciate it. It sounded very much like a "lower your expectations" talk. They also specifically mentioned how different ones with Senators, Ottawa, the O-logo had been spotted -- the one missing from their overview was "Sens".

In other words, I have a bad feeling about this...

10REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I have a feeling those leaked jerseys are what we're in for.

It's not as bad as the
S
N
E
S

concepts we were seeing earlier, but I'm still not crazy about it.

11REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:35 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm pretty sure that's from someone inside the stock room in SBP. It's legit as far as I know.

I hope it grows on me...it might.

12REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

boo.

- Unknown Author

13REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

yeah, this may not end well. Sad

14REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe they get booed off the ice before the game even starts? LOL.

Sens new third Jersey squirrel

- Unknown Author

15REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Empty Re: REAL PIC of 3rd Jersey!!! Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe they get booed off the ice before the game even starts? LOL.

Sens new third Jersey squirrel

I talked to Dawg and he told me that their team actually had 3 prototypes (jersey prototypes) made and the big wigs then made the decision based on those. He said he even saw a couple of pictures of one of the prototypes being hyped as the jersey on the net, and it was of course wrong.

My point is, it is possible, that what you are seeing is one of several prototypes and not the actual jersey. Although from what I've seen of the marketing dept in Ottawa I don't think they are that smart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum