GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!!

+7
Laker
Hayden
PTFlea
mattshock
SensGirl11
smash88
Cronie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WHOA!! Didn't see this coming!!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=255628&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_nhl

Brian Burke is out as GM and Bob Murray stepping in.

2Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:04 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:WHOA!! Didn't see this coming!!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=255628&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_nhl

Brian Burke is out as GM and Bob Murray stepping in.

Holy! Wow really didn't see this coming!

Does this make it official then? Is he a leaf? LOL

3Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anytime now Smash... anytime now... LOL

What a tool Burke is... He signs all these guys, and then panicks come opening day with cap issues... My dislike of the ducks aside, I never EVER understood all the praise some people had for Burke and why they STILL are clamoring for him to land in TO. It makes NO sense to me.

4Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm

He is going to F up the leafs so badly, its not funny. This is good news for everyone in the East. He wasnt handed a team like Brian Murray gave to him.

5Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's about time they got their heads out of their asses with this guy. This is LONG overdue.

6Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

You know who is just reporting it now...

AFTER it comes out on TSN.

That guy squirrel

7Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What!? Why? What happened?

8Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattshock wrote:You know who is just reporting it now...

AFTER it comes out on TSN.

That guy squirrel

that guy? Ek?

9Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

This will take the pressure off the Sens (and their last two losses) for the next couple of days.

10Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:39 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I swore never to mention his name on forums again a while back.

11Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattshock wrote:I swore never to mention his name on forums again a while back.

Ahh, I hear ya.

Myself and the other admin have also sworn not to mention the name of a blogger from that unnamed site, we simply refer to him as "The Giant Douche."

12Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Hahaha!! I think I could guess hwhich one!

13Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Laker

Laker
Prospect
Prospect

Cronenbergfan wrote:Anytime now Smash... anytime now... LOL

What a tool Burke is... He signs all these guys, and then panicks come opening day with cap issues... My dislike of the ducks aside, I never EVER understood all the praise some people had for Burke and why they STILL are clamoring for him to land in TO. It makes NO sense to me.

You just have to look at what Burke has done to the Duck's future. http://www.hockeybuzz.com/cap-central/team.php?team=ANA
Most of the team will be UFA...

14Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

You have to ask yourself if a cup is worth that mess though. Would you like to be competitive like the Sens year after year - or would you like a cup?

But wow - was a mess he has made of that team going forward.

15Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Empty Re: Brian BURKE OUT as GM!!! Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:59 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I suppose I could pretend to be surprised, but that could possibly make me a hypocrite in the process.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum