GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brian Burke's son killed in a car accident

+8
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
SDH89
PKC
beedub
M_Christopher
SensHulk
PTFlea
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brian Burke's son killed in a car accident Empty Brian Burke's son killed in a car accident Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's terrible...

http://twitter.com/mirtle/status/8706042381

My thoughts go out to his family.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

unreal. Totally in shock. It wasn't even long ago when he was in the hockey news. Unreal. R.I.P.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow, thats just horrible news........

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I think he ws 21 or so. That's unthinkably tragic. My condolences to the Burke family

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Despite the fact that I knew neither Brian Burke nor Brendan - or anyone in the family for that matter - this makes me so unbelievably sad.

I can relate to the loss of a family member in such a sudden fashion. Losing a child at such a young age is a disaster. There's really no other words for it. It makes me tear up just thinking about this, because I've been dealing with these thoughts for so long. Life just seems inexplicably pointless sometimes, I hope the Burkes can get through this and be stronger people for it.

Though you will never read this Brian: I'm sincerely sorry for your loss and genuinely wish the best for you and your family.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

RIP, terrible loss.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

That is such terrible news; what a waste.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shocking and sad. My condolences to the Burke's.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Very, very sad.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Terrible new.... You never want to hear things like this happening... What a tragedy.

KubaTrooper

KubaTrooper
Prospect
Prospect

terrible... That's the last thing you ever want hear about anyone...
I wonder if he'll be stepping down from the Olympic comity

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is probably of my worst fear as a father, and I cannot imagine the torment and anguish that is suddenly at Mr. Burke's doorstep. My sincerest condolences to you Brian, and your family in this tragic and trying time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum