GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens remain interested in Sundin

+4
Acrobat
mattshock
smash88
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:18 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I hope Murray can work some magic.

Get rid of Gerber, Schubert, McAmmond, Neil and Vermette. Bring in Bouw and possibly a goalie, if not Elliott.

17Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

I have faith in Murray.

If Bouw can be had, we know he's on Murray's radar.

18Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One thing I'm sure we've all learned and witnessed with Murray is his sleek and cunning style of using smoke and mirrors. And with his iron-clad Gag order in effect, it's increasingly difficult to know EXACTLY who it is he REALLY wants as opposed to the rumors of who he's looking at...

I have NO doubt that Bow is on his radar, but whether he can work out a deal remains to be seen.

19Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:One thing I'm sure we've all learned and witnessed with Murray is his sleek and cunning style of using smoke and mirrors. And with his iron-clad Gag order in effect, it's increasingly difficult to know EXACTLY who it is he REALLY wants as opposed to the rumors of who he's looking at...

I have NO doubt that Bow is on his radar, but whether he can work out a deal remains to be seen.
Indeed. In Murray we trust...

Wink

It's not like he doesn't know what the team needs... it's all about what deals can be done.

20Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:23 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

The hated one is reporting a 15% chance the Sens hand Sundin.

I'm reporting a 100% chance that number is made up on the foundation of absolutely nothing.

21Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I can guarantee he has more than one someone on his radar.

22Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:16 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

How the hell does he pin a number like "15%" on Sundin coming to Ottawa?
Is this like a weather forecast?
Is Sundin spinning a roulette wheel?
How is he sure it's not 20% or 10%?

For f***s sake - Sundin knows if he's coming back, and where he wants to go. He will have likely spoken to the GM, and either the team will be able to clear cap space (if interested) or not. If Peklund is at all connected, he'll have it down to max three teams (I'll give him four - Rangers, Canucks, Habs, Leafs). There's no way he has info from Ottawa - it's a vault.

Is it any wonder his readership is down, he credibility is on the floor, and the rumours are getting more and more "out there"?

23Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am

Acrobat wrote:How the hell does he pin a number like "15%" on Sundin coming to Ottawa?

For f***s sake - Sundin knows if he's coming back, and where he wants to go. He will have likely spoken to the GM, and either the team will be able to clear cap space (if interested) or not. If Peklund is at all connected, he'll have it down to max three teams (I'll give him four - Rangers, Canucks, Habs, Leafs). There's no way he has info from Ottawa - it's a vault.

Is it any wonder his readership is down, he credibility is on the floor, and the rumours are getting more and more "out there"?

I'm sure he doesn't care. I've heard that he is trying to sell the site, and has been in talks with sportsnet to buy it. He'd better act fast, as that site, it's readers, and therefore it's hits are dwindling by the second. HB is on life support right now.

24Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's a 100% chance that a post with the name Sundin in it will get attention and produce conversation.

- Unknown Author

25Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:How the hell does he pin a number like "15%" on Sundin coming to Ottawa?

But yet our players are mentioned in at least half of his posts. (or at least they were when we were a top-posting fanbase)

Coincidence?

26Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:19 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Wow - I was some pissed when I posted that, huh?
I guess I'm more fed up with that other site than I thought.
Time to take it out of my bookmark list. (Sorry, Gerry)

27Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

The comment sections there actually hurt me physically. My eyes get all dry from rage and I start to quiver a bit.

28Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:30 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:The comment sections there actually hurt me physically. My eyes get all dry from rage and I start to quiver a bit.

I don't mind going to see what Gerry has written, but man o man it is getting a lot harder to keep reading Ek's stuff...

29Sens remain interested in Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens remain interested in Sundin Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 am

Laker

Laker
Prospect
Prospect

smash88 wrote:
mattshock wrote:The comment sections there actually hurt me physically. My eyes get all dry from rage and I start to quiver a bit.

I don't mind going to see what Gerry has written, but man o man it is getting a lot harder to keep reading Ek's stuff...

I agree, I have a hard time reading the HB site. I will look at Gerry's section but the stuff by EK is ridiculous most of the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum