GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you still doubt Thomas?

+5
PTFlea
Aetherial
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is Tim Thomas for real?

Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_lcap253%Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 10 ]
Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_lcap221%Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 4 ]
Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_lcap226%Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 pm

mattshock wrote:
504Heater wrote:They're pretty good defensively, but Thomas...has never sold me. It's the way he plays combined with the pure BS of some of the saves. You can't argue with the results, but I've always felt that if he gets on a run where the puck isn't 'hitting him', he's gonna be lit up like a Christmas tree.

He's unconventional to say the least.

But so was Hasek.
I will never understand Hasek's frame of mind. "If I breakdance in the crease, i will block more....I think I pulled my groin..."

17Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:52 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

As someone on another board we know of said, the guy has 7 four-leaf clovers growing out of the horseshoe he wears around his neck.

Still, you can't argue with results.

He's not this good, but he's a good goalie and will do a fine job for Boston until Rask is ready.

18Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:As someone on another board we know of said, the guy has 7 four-leaf clovers growing out of the horseshoe he wears around his neck.

He's not this good, but he's a good goalie and will do a fine job for Boston until Rask is ready.

Exactly. Rask for whatshisname is looking like an absolute blindsiding.

19Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:34 pm

mattshock wrote:
asq2 wrote:As someone on another board we know of said, the guy has 7 four-leaf clovers growing out of the horseshoe he wears around his neck.

Raycroft.... :lol!:

20Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
mattshock wrote:

Raycroft.... :lol!:

Yeah he seems to be enjoying his time in Colorado now though.... I guess LOL

21Do you still doubt Thomas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still doubt Thomas? Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do people still doubt him? What does the guy have to do to get a little love? His last three seasons have seen a steady progression in terms of his stats going from a .905 to a .934 save percentage and his GAA went from 3.13 to 2.06. He has a 19 - 5 - 4 record this year so far as well. This guy has to be one of the best bargains in goal outside of Mason's ridiculous run in Columbus of course.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum