GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year?

POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year?

POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_lcap20%POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_lcap267%POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_rcap2 67% [ 4 ]
POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_lcap233%POLL: How many times will Jacques Martin preface what he's about to say with: "No doubt..." this year? Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No doubt...

When you heard that on the Team or read it in the paper, you knew that Jacques Martin was about to unveil another nugget of wisdom on you, whether you liked it or not.

I'm not saying Martin was a bad coach, we've been over this as a GMHockey collective, but his podium speeches have the potential to put even the most hyper Montreal media personality to sleep.

No doubt...

hi, i just voted on the polls wihout being logged in ... i'm surprised they are not locked down to registered users only .. . cheers!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:hi, i just voted on the polls wihout being logged in ... i'm surprised they are not locked down to registered users only .. . cheers!

Yeah, Clutch opened them up to everyone.

504Heater wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:hi, i just voted on the polls wihout being logged in ... i'm surprised they are not locked down to registered users only .. . cheers!

Yeah, Clutch opened them up to everyone.

Oh it is 'controllable' how cool ... !

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:
Oh it is 'controllable' how cool ... !

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum