GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's going to take a creative package for Colorado to add Giroux. They don't have a lot of picks or cap space though the Sturm deal does open things up for them.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't really see the need for Fiala to be honest.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'm so torn on what to do with Forsberg. You're seeing teams like Edmonton, Toronto, Vegas, and Washington needing goaltending and there doesn't seem to be anyone aside from Fleury out there.

Then you look at Ottawa. Gus had a shaky outing, Murray is out, Mandolese is out, and Sogaard is coming off an injury. He means more to us now (and next year) then any third rd pick we're going to get. But to keep him for him to walk away for nothing at the end of the year doesn't make sense either.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'm so torn on what to do with Forsberg. You're seeing teams like Edmonton, Toronto, Vegas, and Washington needing goaltending and there doesn't seem to be anyone aside from Fleury out there.

Then you look at Ottawa. Gus had a shaky outing, Murray is out, Mandolese is out, and Sogaard is coming off an injury. He means more to us now (and next year) then any third rd pick we're going to get. But to keep him for him to walk away for nothing at the end of the year doesn't make sense either.

They were saying on TSN 1200 the other day that Dorion has pretty much come out and said he doesn't plan on trading Forsberg. Now, that could be a negotiation tactic, but I'm inclined to hope that maybe they will keep him in anticipation of ditching Murray.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Fingers crossed

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'm so torn on what to do with Forsberg. You're seeing teams like Edmonton, Toronto, Vegas, and Washington needing goaltending and there doesn't seem to be anyone aside from Fleury out there.

They were saying on TSN 1200 the other day that Dorion has pretty much come out and said he doesn't plan on trading Forsberg.  Now, that could be a negotiation tactic, but I'm inclined to hope that maybe they will keep him in anticipation of ditching Murray.

But he always says that he doesn't negotiate through media Sarcasm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Giroux will be heading to Florida. I really like their chances

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Giroux will be heading to Florida. I really like their chances

They certainly are clearing some cap space.

It’s the florida colorado show at the moment. I wonder who else will try to separate themselves from the pack.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don’t look now but Vegas could miss the playoffs. Delicious.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Giroux will be heading to Florida. I really like their chances

It’s the florida colorado show at the moment. I wonder who else will try to separate themselves from the pack.

I heard from a really reliable source that his preference is Florida and with a NMC I guess he gets to pick his destination. Trade likely happens tomorrow after he plays his 1,000th game tonight for the Flyers.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Don’t look now but Vegas could miss the playoffs. Delicious.

They've been pretty brutal since Eichel joined the team but they're dealing with a lot of injuries including in nets. Lehner, Martinez, Stone, Janmark, Smith, McNabb are all out right now. Some pretty significant pieces there.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That Hagel trade!

Did katchouck and Raddysh lose a lot of value? Because that seems like a hell of a deal.
Hagel having a good year and his cap hit isn’t much but holy!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:That Hagel trade!

Did katchouck and Raddysh lose a lot of value? Because that seems like a hell of a deal.
Hagel having a good year and his cap hit isn’t much but holy!

Seems like a terrible deal for Tampa, but they always seem to be one step ahead....

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Big haul for Lindholm too. Can't help but think we get a bad return for Paul.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I heard from a really reliable source that his preference is Florida and with a NMC I guess he gets to pick his destination. Trade likely happens tomorrow after he plays his 1,000th game tonight for the Flyers.
My source strikes again. This and MDZ to Sens. He's 2/2

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

My source strikes again. This and MDZ to Sens. He's 2/2

To be fair everyone was already saying that

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

To be fair, I said it very matter of fact and there were rumors of Colorado having significant interest

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:To be fair, I said it very matter of fact and there were rumors of Colorado having significant interest

There were, but Florida was pretty well known as his preferred destination . It wasn’t some secret. Not shi tting on you…

Now ask your source if he will sign here this summer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum