GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

If there's truth to the Eichel/Calgary rumors one or both could be on the move anyway!

Though it does sound like Vegas is leading the way

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We should have traded for DeAngelo

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Things are no bueno in Montreal and I love it

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Silfverberg in Covid Protocol but when the Habs can only muster 18 shots on goal you're not going to win a lot of games with Montembeault in goal. Maybe they should have waited to hold that plyers-only meeting until the second back-to-back game because now it looks like they need another meeting.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:We should have traded for DeAngelo

Yeah, I don’t think so.

It’s early. He’s got plenty of time to do something stupid.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Tony DeAngelo is a piece of Dung.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Caufield sent down to Laval.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Injuries piling up for the Vegans as William Karlsson is out 6 weeks with a broken foot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The more I learn about Kyle Beach's case and how the league (Bettman in particular), NHLPA, and Blackhawks were so incredibly dismissive and basically have just tried to bury to whole thing including the individual...Really hard to remain a NHL fan.

Now Bill Guerin and the Penguins are going to be under the microscope.

https://www.tsn.ca/westhead-bill-guerin-pittsburgh-penguins-ownership-group-facing-lawsuit-over-alleged-abuse-1.1715133

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The more I learn about Kyle Beach's case and how the league (Bettman in particular), NHLPA, and Blackhawks were so incredibly dismissive and basically have just tried to bury to whole thing including the individual...Really hard to remain a NHL fan.

https://www.tsn.ca/westhead-bill-guerin-pittsburgh-penguins-ownership-group-facing-lawsuit-over-alleged-abuse-1.1715133

I think it’s time to move on from the old guard.
Bettman, Fehr, they need to go.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The more I learn about Kyle Beach's case and how the league (Bettman in particular), NHLPA, and Blackhawks were so incredibly dismissive and basically have just tried to bury to whole thing including the individual...Really hard to remain a NHL fan.

I think it’s time to move on from the old guard.
Bettman, Fehr, they need to go.

Bettman will most likely just be replaced by Bill Daly. The problem is the "old guard" includes most of the owners/GMs/coaches/veteran players.

Hey, Cheveldayoff apologized and said the "system" failed Kyle Beach. Isn't that something.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pending trade call, The @BuffaloSabres trade Jack Eichel and a 2023 3rd round pick, to the @GoldenKnights for Peyton Krebs, Alex Tuch, a 1st in 2022 and a 3rd in 2023.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Krebs and Tuch add up to roughly $5.6M so Vegas will need to move more contracts to accommodate Eichel's $10M.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With all their injuries they stand a real good chance of missing the playoffs.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

They didn't get as big a return as I was expecting. I am sure Buffalo is happy to be done with this and are happy to be getting players under team control for the next long while.

Would love to help them clear some salary and bring in Theodore haha. Let's trade them Brannstrom back

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

The "rumored" Flames trade was Tkachuk, a 1st rd pick, former 1st rd pick, and two prospects. Other reports had them including Monahan. Sutter said these rumors were largely media driven - take that with a grain of salt.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Vegas is 2 points out of the last wildcard spot but have a game in hand. Other teams vying for those wildcard spots include Anaheim, LA and Vancouver (in their Division), and Nashville, Colorado (!) and Dallas in the Central. They are missing Pacioretty (broken foot, week-to-week), Stone (won't need surgery, close to returning), Karlsson (broken foot, up to 6 weeks). They were expecting Tuch to come back around January but now that's off the table, along with Krebs. So their situation went from bad to really bad, with Stone the only one close to a return, while losing Karlsson and Krebs (and no Tuch coming back in January). Lehner looked really frustrated in that 4-0 loss (and it would have been much worse if he didn't make a ton of great saves and a few lucky ones). This team is reeling and they may well be *mostly* dead by the time Eichel is ready. Maybe Pacioretty can be Miracle Max.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Vegas is 2 points out of the last wildcard spot but have a game in hand.  Other teams vying for those wildcard spots include Anaheim, LA and Vancouver (in their Division), and Nashville, Colorado (!) and Dallas in the Central.   They are missing Pacioretty (broken foot, week-to-week), Stone (won't need surgery, close to returning), Karlsson (broken foot, up to 6 weeks).  They were expecting Tuch to come back around January but now that's off the table, along with Krebs.  So their situation went from bad to really bad, with Stone the only one close to a return, while losing Karlsson and Krebs (and no Tuch coming back in January).  Lehner looked really frustrated in that 4-0 loss (and it would have been much worse if he didn't make a ton of great saves and a few lucky ones).  This team is reeling and they may well be *mostly* dead by the time Eichel is ready.  Maybe Pacioretty can be Miracle Max.

Can’t stand Vegas and think they will fizzle out in the near future. They just added a player with completely unknown health to their already fragile group. Lehner is a complete wild card in net. This team is full of red flags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum