GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol, Paquette was horrible and Galchenyuk was a nothing. I'll take it!

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

It's odd but I likes dzingel when he was here before

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Sens trade Galchenyuk and Paquette for Dzingel. Interesting. Maybe they’ll look to re sign him
He’ll have to be better than what he’s been in Carolina for us t want to do that IMO.
I think they are just clearing room with a two for one

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It’s still a strange move

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:Sens trade Galchenyuk and Paquette for Dzingel. Interesting. Maybe they’ll look to re sign him
He’ll have to be better than what he’s been in Carolina for us t want to do that IMO.
I think they are just clearing room with a two for one

The only thing they lose if he doesn’t play well or better than those two is the salary.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Strange move but I think you're getting a couple late drafts picks for both those players so I agree it's a 2 for 1 to clear a spot.

Pretty bad showing for Belleville two nights in a row

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

My guess is well know the fate of Logan Brown by Monday l. He'll either be in the lineup or will be traded. Could be the real reason behind this 2 for 1 trade

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I wasn't a fan of the two guys we traded but I'm not a fan of Dzingel either so who knows. Wasn't there someone here just bashing Dzingel last week, he prefers to golf?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:I wasn't a fan of the two guys we traded but I'm not a fan of Dzingel either so who knows. Wasn't there someone here just bashing Dzingel last week, he prefers to golf?

No idea. But worst case he is traded again or just leaves in July

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hogberg with an amazing rebound game. Nice to see

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These early starts. I forgot this was an early game. Guess I missed a good one.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:I wasn't a fan of the two guys we traded but I'm not a fan of Dzingel either so who knows. Wasn't there someone here just bashing Dzingel last week, he prefers to golf?

I remember seeing that too but can't remember who posted it. Luckily no golf courses open in Canada for another few months

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, really good effort by the Sens this afternoon. The defense actually played pretty well, Hogberg didn't need to do much at all. Timmy Stu looks unreal...19 years old. Wow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty solid, but stretches where the shots weren't indicative of the play imo.  We were hemmed in a lot.  Good for Hogberg, nice bounce back under enormous pressure. 

Zub had such a bad game lol, his first as a sen though

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, really good effort by the Sens this afternoon. The defense actually played pretty well, Hogberg didn't need to do much at all. Timmy Stu looks unreal...19 years old. Wow.

Stu looked great with batherson. I hope they get something soon for the confidence but they seem to read each other well.
Actually really like the line combos for a change. Some hands on Brady's line would be nice but they're tenacious on the puck. Wpd line has been great as well

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Paul byron is a useful player and he's on waivers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Would be hilarious if the Habs waived Byron only to pick up Galchenyuk.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Reilly has played well the last couple of games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum