GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 28 6399d510

I had to laugh at the accuracy of this.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone who knows anything about the game has predicted the Sens to be dead last. You have 6 teams vying for 4 spots with the losers missing the playoffs? Yeah, lol, the Sens will lose most nights.

News at 11

ThisJustIn!

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Anyone who knows anything about the game has predicted the Sens to be dead last.  You have 6 teams vying for 4 spots with the losers missing the playoffs?  Yeah, lol, the Sens will lose most nights.

News at 11

ThisJustIn!

Hey, sorry guys below this post, according to PTFlea, you guys know nothing about the game.

wprager wrote:I think the Habs will be pushing the Leafs for the lead. Oilers and Flames will be a lot worse than anyone expects. Sens will not finish last.

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Lots of ifs on the team this year, but *if* White bounces back, if Batherson shows up, etc we won't finish dead last in the division.

Flo The Action wrote:the only team that could possibly finish past us in the division IMO is Winnipeg.

wprager wrote:With more of a playoff format (playing several games in a row against the same team) Ottawa's toughness will translate into some unexpected wind in the 3nd and 3rd games of the series.

One of the teams will inevitably underperform. Injuries will happen. Players will regress. Expect the unexpected.

I don't think the Sens will manage to get ahead of *three* teams, so playoffs would be a very tall order, but I think it's almost inevitable that they will finish ahead of at least one of them Canadian teams.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're saying if things go perfectly and Walter has no faith in Winnipeg.

So winnipeg sucks, do we suck less? We'll see.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:They're saying if things go perfectly and Walter has no faith in Winnipeg.  

So winnipeg sucks, do we suck less?  We'll see.

Thanks for clarifying everyone elses thoughts. Almost like speaking for them. I’m sure they appreciate you even though you said they know nothing about the game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No problem. All I had to do was actually read their comments. Wasn't hard.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:No problem.  All I had to do was actually read their comments.  Wasn't hard.

From last in the Canadian Division this year to one of the best team in the league. Tips. Huge progress coming for Ottawa next offseason boys. You heard it here first from PTFlea

PTFlea wrote:For the record, I disagree with most selections made from Round 3 on this year, but I STILL think Ottawa is primed to become one of the best teams in the league in about...2 years.  Disagree with that?  I don't see how.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds about right. We'll take a huge step forward, even within season this year and be quite hard to play against next year. So 2 years, 2 seasons, where do you get last to first tips?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ok. I’m gonna ask everyone to dial it back on the hostilities on this site. If that’s your thing, there’s plenty going on on Twitter.

Keep it respectful and respect different view points. Debate, don’t insult. That goes for everyone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't feed the troll in other words.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently Anisimov is really turning heads this camp. Made a nice move on Murray - who didn't look mid season on it - and has come in in great condition according to Smith.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He was a big reason why Dadonov signed here apparently. Maybe we'll see the two of them paired with Galchenyuk

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:He was a big reason why Dadonov signed here apparently. Maybe we'll see the two of them paired with Galchenyuk

Oh really? I didn't realize that. I thought he was quite good when he was healthy last year and remember being pleased with that trade big time.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Sounds about right.  We'll take a huge step forward, even within season this year and be quite hard to play against next year.  So 2 years, 2 seasons, where do you get last to first tips?

Where did I say last to first? I quoted you directly. Improve your reading comprehension if you are going to change your own opinion with each different thought you read that swings your thong to one side.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Sounds about right.  We'll take a huge step forward, even within season this year and be quite hard to play against next year.  So 2 years, 2 seasons, where do you get last to first tips?

Where did I say last to first? I quoted you directly. Improve your reading comprehension if you are going to change your own opinion with each different thought you read that swings your thong to one side.

Not sure what the point of the original quote was. So, because i think in 2 years Ottawa will be one of the top teams in the league you felt the need to quote it to do what exactly?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I’m done feeding trolls.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

White looks like he bulked up in a huge way, hopefully that doesn't affect his speed, but he looks like a tank.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

https://twitter.com/Senators/status/1346516272058687488/photo/1

Ev likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum