GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Like to see Pitt take a run at Pageau

Not me. I’d like to see Pageau go to a team that will make the playoffs. He’s dynamite in them.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Like to see Pitt take a run at Pageau

Not me. I’d like to see Pageau go to a team that will make the playoffs. He’s dynamite in them.

Just got namestnikov. Weird

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Anyway. Pageau on Pitt as a 2C would be huge for them. They're desperate. Now would be a good time to do it

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens just doubled their Russian quotient recalling Abramov and trading for Namestnikov.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I find it quite amusing that the 4 other teams I’ve decided to dedicate my life to are all undefeated so far. Go Rangers, Avs, Wings and Canes. The future is now and it is bright. It helps when their entire management team from top to bottom aren’t absolutely dysfunctional and inept.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:If you guys haven’t seen any of the Canes 3 straight come from behind victories including their domination of the Bolts just now, I’m sorry, you are really sheltering your hockey experience and dare I say abusing yourself with just the Sens product.

I get your point. I'm not sure how long I'll bother to keep watching the Sens this year...The first two games have not been good. Sure, there's a couple bright spots in White and Tkachuk, but then I also have to watch Hainsey, Ennis, Bobby Ryan, etc.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Il keep watching. But it’s hard to attach yourself to the product right now.
This season is likely going to look like we thought it would.

Take the pain and hopefully we’ll be under new ownership by this time next year

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I PVR and watch after I put the kid to sleep and do work etc. anyway, so I have the option of forwarding if it gets really bad. I couldn't sit there and watch every moment of a terrible team with commercials etc. I started forwarding the Ranger game after the Zibanejad hat trick. That'll do, I said.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Il keep watching. But it’s hard to attach yourself to the product right now.
This season is likely going to look like we thought it would.

Take the pain and hopefully we’ll be under new ownership by this time next year

I watch when I am home but it's not like the old days where my night would center around watching a game or watching highlights in the morning. I have the Raps for that now. I'll scoreboard watch and keep an eye out on things in Belleville. Other than that, I am checked out from the NHL until March (trade deadline), and I'll check back in come the draft lottery.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It’s really sad that this can happen to once hardcore diehard fans. Sticking around through this is what we made fun of Leaf fans for and things there never got as bad as Ottawa fans have it right now. I’m excluding the Ballard years because I’m probably the only one old enough to vaguely remember people Wing Dang Doodle about him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Melnyk wont last much longer. 5 years max, we need to acquire youth and hope he diddles off.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Natural hat trick by neal.

You want to talk about bad trade? That was horrific.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I’m catching the tail end of the Jets/Pens game. Pittsburgh has only 9 forwards. They lost 3 more this game on top of the Malkin and Bjugstad injuries from earlier in the week.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Svechnikov is my love child.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Melnyk wont last much longer.  5 years max, we need to acquire youth and hope he diddles off.
5years? Till he sells or till he buys the farm?

He’s selling before then. And I don’t know how long he’s got on this earth.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:I’m excluding the Ballard years because I’m probably the only one old enough to vaguely remember people Wing Dang Doodle about him.

Your profile says you're 32.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Lagoon wrote:I’m excluding the Ballard years because I’m probably the only one old enough to vaguely remember people Wing Dang Doodle about him.

Your profile says you're 32.

Ok and? Was I supposed to give the site my SIN too or is this just a meaningless hockey site?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Melnyk wont last much longer.  5 years max, we need to acquire youth and hope he diddles off.
5years? Till he sells or till he buys the farm?

He’s selling before then. And I don’t know how long he’s got on this earth.

Either or, whichever makes him sell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum