GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Josh Ho-Sang...ending his weird holdout and reporting to the AHL.

https://www.tsn.ca/report-josh-ho-sang-to-report-to-new-york-islanders-ahl-affiliate-today-1.1414525

What a character.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I find this trade anti-climactic. doesn't do it for me.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It was another quantity over quality. They should have traded for their 1st, conditional 1st and their first from last year or the year before. Depth prospects are meaningless

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:It was another quantity over quality. They should have traded for their 1st, conditional 1st and their first from last year or the year before. Depth prospects are meaningless

I guess it all remains to be seen but I say Arizona doesn’t pull the mistakes that the Sharts made.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lou finally showing his age?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seabrook and Dehaan our for remainder of season. I guess Chicago will make a hard push for a top 3 pick.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yikes. We've got competition.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Marchand, Malkin, MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Panarin, Vrana, Huberdeau, Gallagher, Point and then Gusev. Those are your P/60 leaders in the NHL. The Devils should’ve fired Hynes quicker than they did.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Well, SJ lost 2-0 to Detroit last night. Karlsson a -2. If that's not rock bottom I don't know what is. Looking back at old posts, I was quite upset about the Karlsson trade thinking it wasn't enough. I then became defensive thinking that SJ would have a bad year (didn't think Karlsson would re-sign, didn't think Thornton would come back, etc), but never would I have thought they'd be the worst team in the west. Only thing they can really do is get a better goalie but they're locked in long-term with a lot of bad contracts.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Isn't their coach part of their old coaching staff? He's the one who handled the defense and let Karlsson and Burns get away with their play.

They need a different coach.

And a better tandem in goal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs' Gallagher has a concussion. Armia, Drouin and Byron won't be available until after the bye week (best the end of the month).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Goloubef still in the lineup as Zaitsev had soreness after practice and won't play.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Montreal gets Marco scandella from buffalo
Buffalo gets Frolik from calgary

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Montreal gets Marco scandella from buffalo
Buffalo gets Frolik from calgary

I wonder if we start seeing a lot more trade activity in January than in years past.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Montreal has 4 regulars out of the lineup. This is not league wide, yet.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Montreal has 4 regulars out of the lineup. This is not league wide, yet.

And they just signed Kovalchuk for one year, $700K.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I think I posted that in the wrong thread.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thing is, at his age, can he really play goal at the elite level? That's where they need the most help right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum