GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a big fan of spooner but if it’s a cheap one year then why not

Berglund is looking to get back in to the nhl

Dreger says we have interest in Zaitsev but we’re on his no trade list right now

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Somebody takeaway PTFlea’s keyboard and phone. Nichushkin was just bought out.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pass!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We don't really need anything unless a team wants to dump a contract with a prospect and or pick.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Not a big fan of spooner but if it’s a cheap one year then why not

Dreger says we have interest in Zaitsev but we’re on his no trade list right now

Why in the Diddle would we want zaitsev? And I bet dorion would give an asset to get the piece of Dung too.

That's a weird rumour.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Pass!
Laughing3

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:Not a big fan of spooner but if it’s a cheap one year then why not

Why in the Diddle would we want zaitsev?  And I bet dorion would give an asset to get the piece of Dung too.

That's a weird rumour.

yeah, hard pass on Zaitzev unless he comes with a good prospect and a high pick and we give them 7th rounder or something. he could fill a spot but ideally, he's not really more than a bottom pairing D-man on a good team. would make Ceci tradable for a good asset if someone's willing to send one our way though. doubt it.

Pass on Spooner, i'd have a look at Berglund on a cheap one year deal. give more time for Brown to get going in Belleville.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They would not give a good asset for Zaitsev. They would be getting a good asset in return.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:They would not give a good asset for Zaitsev. They would be getting a good asset in return.

that remains to be seen.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Kessel traded to Arizona.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Strange deal for galchenyuk

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Pretty even deal in the end I think. Pittsburgh had almost no choice and got a really good prospect in return too. Tocchet and Kessel like each other.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Odd trade for Arizona. Kessel is old, but still effective - or he was in Pittsburgh anyway

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Odd trade for Arizona.   Kessel is old, but still effective - or he was in Pittsburgh anyway

What I’m getting from Arizona and the moves they’ve recently made is that they are pissed and want to make the playoffs in a bad way. The rebuild is over.its time to see what they have. No doubt that Tocchet had something to do with this also.

They’re not winning any cups soon but again, the blues winning this year is giving a false sense of hope to a few teams I imagine.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Odd trade for Arizona.   Kessel is old, but still effective - or he was in Pittsburgh anyway

What I’m getting from Arizona and the moves they’ve recently made is that they are pissed and want to make the playoffs in a bad way. The rebuild is over.its time to see what they have. No doubt that Tocchet had something to do with this also.

They’re not winning any cups soon but again, the blues winning this year is giving a false sense of hope to a few teams I imagine.

I don’t even just think it was the Blues winning, I think it was Columbus dismantling TB, NYI taking out Pittsburgh, Colorado whooping Calgary and Carolina besting the defending champs.

Arizona should’ve been a playoff team last season. They just got hit with some key long term injuries. They will be a playoff team next year for my money.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I don’t even just think it was the Blues winning, I think it was Columbus dismantling TB, NYI taking out Pittsburgh, Colorado whooping Calgary and Carolina besting the defending champs.

Arizona should’ve been a playoff team last season. They just got hit with some key long term injuries. They will be a playoff team next year for my money.

Yup all true. But this season was an outlier. There won’t be this many upsets for years to come. Although with the cap going down there is a chance for certain teams to take advantage of the situation and take their team much better.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Yeah, the chance is there for wild cards to win, ageed.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Some quick trades and buyouts happening before the todays deadline. Nothing major.

Darling will be bought out by Florida. I’m almost positive Panarin and Bobrovsky will sign in Florida.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum