GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Bowers signs with Colorado. He’s a player.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:Bowers signs with Colorado. He’s a player.

Meh.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Who?
Duchene

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah I can see Montreal taking a big run at Duchene.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah I can see Montreal taking a big run at Duchene.

Maybe they'll think he's French

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He's a player. We're a team. Is this a big deal?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah I can see Montreal taking a big run at Duchene.

Maybe they'll think he's French
I’m sure half the fans do.

But that’s besides the fact that it would hurt.

We’ve shown that we can still be bottom 3 I’m the league with Duchene and that fine by me for next year so I won’t be disappointed if the sens take another run at getting him this summer. Even better we’d get him for 7 years and not 8.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Duchene back to Ottawa e74?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm beginning to think that the recent kick for getting smaller skilled players had been overdone by a few teams. Although the league has become easier for smaller players to succeed it is still an uphill climb for most, especially in the playoffs.

Montreal if not built for the playoffs. There's not enough left in the tank after 82 games. If they get Duchene that's really not going to help getting to the second round.  But if getting to the playoffs and then hoping for a Price miracle is enough, then go right ahead.  It worked in '93 and it could work again.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Duchene back to Ottawa e74?
Come on... E 31 at least! There’s only 31 teams! Where else do you want him to go??? Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Come on... E 31 at least! There’s only 31 teams! Where else do you want him to go??? Sarcasm

I wonder if him leaving Ottawa will cost him a lot of loot.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I’ll have to look at the FA class at forward to really see who else is out there. That plays a lot into it.
I mean, there’s also Panarin out there. Good old Spezza, Skinner....
that’s already more than some years. Although who knows by July 1st.

I think he won’t get a Better offer than what we offer. But if the stars were to offer 8mill that’s likely the same as we offered (or more) due to tax differences.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I’ll have to look at the FA class at forward to really see who else is out there. That plays a lot into it.

I think he won’t get a Better offer than what we offer. But if the stars were to offer 8mill that’s likely the same as we offered (or more) due to tax differences.

I can see Duchene in big D. Where former Sens go to die

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

it makes a lot of sense. i mean, i dont know if they plan on keeping spezza but they'd be better off getting Duchene as an upgrade. that be a very good one and two with Seguin and Duchene. i mean they need some other guys on that team to make them real contenders but its a good start. so good that i'd say its a pretty good chance Dallas sends Duchene an offer if he hits FA

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza is leading the league in face off win percentage. That's just weird.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Remeber that year he started dropping to one knee when taking the draws? Maybe he's finally perfected that move.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like the Habs will be the team losing out of the race for the last two wildcard spots. Columbus, Carolina, and Montreal all have three games left, but Montreal has the toughest schedule, by far, with games against Tampa, Washington, and Toronto. They are also one point behind as things stand now. Not that it really matters all that much...the two that do get in should get bounced in the first round.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum