GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Odd trade for Arizona.   Kessel is old, but still effective - or he was in Pittsburgh anyway

What I’m getting from Arizona and the moves they’ve recently made is that they are pissed and want to make the playoffs in a bad way. The rebuild is over.its time to see what they have. No doubt that Tocchet had something to do with this also.

They’re not winning any cups soon but again, the blues winning this year is giving a false sense of hope to a few teams I imagine.

I don’t even just think it was the Blues winning, I think it was Columbus dismantling TB, NYI taking out Pittsburgh, Colorado whooping Calgary and Carolina besting the defending champs.

Arizona should’ve been a playoff team last season. They just got hit with some key long term injuries. They will be a playoff team next year for my money.

Yup all true. But this season was an outlier. There won’t be this many upsets for years to come. Although with the cap going down there is a chance for certain teams to take advantage of the situation and take their team much better.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Odd trade for Arizona.   Kessel is old, but still effective - or he was in Pittsburgh anyway

What I’m getting from Arizona and the moves they’ve recently made is that they are pissed and want to make the playoffs in a bad way. The rebuild is over.its time to see what they have. No doubt that Tocchet had something to do with this also.

They’re not winning any cups soon but again, the blues winning this year is giving a false sense of hope to a few teams I imagine.

I don’t even just think it was the Blues winning, I think it was Columbus dismantling TB, NYI taking out Pittsburgh, Colorado whooping Calgary and Carolina besting the defending champs.

Arizona should’ve been a playoff team last season. They just got hit with some key long term injuries. They will be a playoff team next year for my money.

Yeah, the chance is there for wild cards to win, ageed.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Some quick trades and buyouts happening before the todays deadline. Nothing major.

Darling will be bought out by Florida. I’m almost positive Panarin and Bobrovsky will sign in Florida.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Made three bets on bodog before they closed. Panarin to Florida -115, and Pavelski to Dallas (+300) and Tampa (+425). I was surprised that San Jose was still considered the favourite

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

If you put $100 on each one (115 on Florida), I think you will be up $300. You will only lose your $100 on Tampa. Nicely done.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:If you put $100 on each one (115 on Florida), I think you will be up $300. You will only lose your $100 on Tampa. Nicely done.

Hope so!

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I never would have guessed Pavelski to Dallas. First I heard of that was today. Good on ya. Sounds like it’s a done deal just like Zucc to Minnesota.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Some quick trades and buyouts happening before the todays deadline. Nothing major.

Darling will be bought out by Florida. I’m almost positive Panarin and Bobrovsky will sign in Florida.

I still think Colorado could throw a boat load of cash that Panarin can’t turn down. Bobrovsky to Florida is a pretty solid bet

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Habs just got a boatload for Shaw.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:Habs just got a boatload for Shaw.

That's just it. This Ceci trade better be good.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Habs just got a boatload for Shaw.

That's just it. This Ceci trade better be good.

Not comparable. Shaw was awesome last year

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I want Ceci and harpur for Zaitsev, brown, Bracco

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I want Ceci and harpur for Zaitsev, brown, Bracco

Hell thrown in Horton and a pick too

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Montreal clearing out space today. Going hard after duchene?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently panarin to Isles, so I lost that bet lol. Pavelski to Dallas for 3 years

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I thought him a Bobrovsky would be a pair but apparently not.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

McKenzie’s “speculative” timeline right now is great.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Duchene to the Preds. I nailed that one months ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum