GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators @ Blue Jackets - Nov 24, 2017, 7:00pm

+2
Ev
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That said, Oduya and Harpur were 0, as was the regular shipping boy, Ceci. The other 3Dv were all varrying shades of minus (-3 for EK, -3 for Chabot and -1 for Dion).

Of course Freddy Boom-Boom Claesson would have been +4.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This PP is not ticking. It looked a lot more fast and effective at the start of the year. Maybe there’s too much on karlsson be ping the productive guy on the PP

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Everyone knows the puck is going back to EK.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:This PP is not ticking. It looked a lot more fast and effective at the start of the year. Maybe there’s too much on karlsson be ping the productive guy on the PP

They seem to like to try one-timers from the tops of the circles and further to the sides. Maybe just start firing from the point...I dunno.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shots from the point are getting blocked. Need to start firing a few of them up high so opposition players aren't as eager to rush in to block them. Kinda like in Bull Durham when Crash tells Nuke to throw it at the bull.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum