GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Golden Knights @ Senators - Nov 4, 2017, 2:00pm

+3
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ugh, he's got a decent stick, but he's rather useless,

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

He makes $250K if he is top 5 TOI (Wideman's icetime pretty much guarantees that one), doubt he makes it top-3 but that could be another $250K. He gets another $250K if he plays 41 games, which means he only has to play 30 more of the remaining 68; even having missed 3 games early on, he's still on pace for 64, so 65 is not out of the question, which would get him another $250K. And if the team makes the playoffs that's another $250K.

So by my reckoning he's nearly guaranteed to make $1.75M with a good chance at $2M.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's not a bad thing to have a relatively cheap guy like Oduya around, and it is only a one year contract.

Anyway, can't wait to watch the game tomorrow afternoon! I'm going to keep my expectations for Duchene extremely low for the first couple weeks as he adapts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:It's not a bad thing to have a relatively cheap guy like Oduya around, and it is only a one year contract.

Anyway, can't wait to watch the game tomorrow afternoon!  I'm going to keep my expectations for Duchene extremely low for the first couple weeks as he adapts.  
I can't really watch the game, I'll PVR it and hope no one says anything. I have high expectations for Duchene right out of the gate. I think he's beyond relieved to be out of Colorado and that situation and will let loose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum