GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators @ Flames - Oct 13, 2017, 9:00PM

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And just like that, Ottawa is tied for the lead with 6 points. +5 in goal differential is second best on the division, just one back of the mighty Leafs.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ok, just finished watching the Sens game. Time to finish off the Redblacks game. I hear it was a doozy.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a delicious game. Calgary was beyond terrible and asleep and took a mountain of penalties, but whatever. Matrix continues to dazzle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The power play was clicking even before they scored. Too early to say it's been fixed, but they are on the right path. Lots of movement.

What I like is that they have a fairly significant PP to PK differential. 15 times short handed and 23 powerplays (3rd highest in the league, just 2 back of Colorado with a game in hand).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't see much of Chabot in the first, but he was really noticeable the rest of the way, especially with all the powerplays. Could it be he sticks with the big club the rest of the way?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't think there's room for Chabot if oduya is coming back.

Unless they sit wideman, but he's been solid too. Boro has been really solid, so basically we're gonna get oduya instead of Chabot. Chabot as the 7th d and pp guy I guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The way the D have been playing, I'd say Oduya could be the one sitting. Ceci, Claesson , Phaneuf are ahead of him. Karlsson, when he's back. Chabot played on the road (no last change) and on his off side and has been pretty good. Boro is the league hits leader and Boucher's pet. I'd say Oduya could well be the 7D.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

As for Wideman, he's never been a favorite of Boucher's, so he could find himself sitting, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum