GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Wild @ Senators - Dec 19, 2017, 7:00pm

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The cruddy Wild are in town for a lovely Tuesday night matchup.  Note the start time: 7pm.  

No Dubnyk for the Wild, as he's injured, so it'll be Alex Stalock in net.  Matrix will go for the Sens.

Here's the Sens' lines from yesterday at practice:

Ryan - Duchene - Stone
Dzingel - Brassard - Hoffman
Smith - Pageau - Pyatt
Burrows - Thompson - Paul

Oduya - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Ceci
Claesson - Chabot

Harpur was recalled yesterday, and he could slide into one of those D spots. Dumont will not play.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He'll probably go with 7D so he can sit Chabot.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

When they worked on the PP yesterday, they had Bobby on unit 2 with Smith, Dzingle, Phaneuf and Chabot. You don't spend the practice focusing on Special Teams and then sit one of them the next night.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Paul is in for Dumont, Harpur will be a scratch.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Paul is in for Dumont, Harpur will be a scratch.
I thought Harpur had been sent down to Belleville

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oglethorpe wrote:When they worked on the PP yesterday, they had Bobby on unit 2 with Smith, Dzingle, Phaneuf and Chabot.  You don't spend the practice focusing on Special Teams and then sit one of them the next night.

Good god, man, when was the last time you checked the batteries on your sarcasm-o-meter?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He also practiced with Oduya as the 7D and played him anyway.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

If you read my first post, the Sens recalled him yesterday.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If you read my first post, the Sens recalled him yesterday.

I saw that after but laziness got th better of me to delete my post

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ugh.  I will never defend Ceci again.  At some point you are what you are.  He may be miscast here in Ottawabut I would rather watch someone different be a disaster out there.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Urrrggghhhh.... we were doing so good for the first 30 minutes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Andy couldn't keep his rebounds in check and the Sens, as usual, had no control of their crease.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gordie was bang on when he said they were lucky on Karlsson's second because Duchene and (forget other player) were standing off to the side and Minny players were the only ones blocking Stalock's view.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They need better net presence at both ends of the ice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:They need better net presence at both ends of the ice.

Yeah, this is a good point. Too many guys on the perimeter...it's been like that all season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum