GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Avalanche @ Senators - Nov 11, 2017, 1:00pm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens and Avs go at it again, just 23 hours later (note the 1PM start time).  This time around the Sens will have last change, so expect  Paul to play five cherry-picked minutes.

Condon and Bernier will man the goals, and Mirnov will draw in for Zadorov.  Assuming Paul does play, expect Harpur to sit.

Stone provided the drama yesterday with 2 goals (including the overtime winner) plus a few more chances close in.  With 11 goals in 15 games he sure looks good to break 30 this year. He's playing on the PK so how about a Selke to go with that Hart.  

Karlsson kept pace with 2 more assists (wasn't that fun seeing Karlsson, Duchene and Hoffman line up together to start the 3 on 3?)  He is 3 points back of Klinberg for the D scoring race, having played in 6 fewer games. At 1.5 points per game (3rd best behind Stamkos and Kucherov) he should catch him in 8 games.  With Bernier in goal, it might happen today.

Don't forget to wear that poppy and observe a moment of silence at 11.

Go Sens Go!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GDT: Avalanche @ Senators - Nov 11, 2017, 1:00pm Img_2011

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson is averaging 1.5 points per game.  

Duchene will feel more comfortable today and everyday afterwards.

Probably important to point out that the game is at 1pm, not 2 like yesterday. Here's hoping for the same anthem singer.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone is tied for 4th in goals with 11. Johnny T is alone in third, with one more goal and one more game played. He's tied for 2nd best in +/-, just 1 behind the league leader. I'll just go ahead and assume he's leading in takeaways.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm, he's actually 7 off the pace. WTH? Either they haven't played enough home games or the in house stats guy is a Leafs fan.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens really were all over colorado. They were lucky to lose by only one.

Great weekend!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum