GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT #4, Sens @ Bruins, April 19, 7:30PM

+5
spader
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NHL doing their best to even the series. Tonight's refs are Brad Meier Kevin Pollock.

Brad Meier is from Ohio and the Sens are 1-11 under him over the last 3 seasons. The Bruins have a Brad M. on their roster.

Kevin Pollock is from Leafs country and the Bruins are 10-1 under him the last 3 seasons. The Bruins have an actual "Kevin" on their roster; the Sens have a guy who picked "Kevin" as a joke.

Doomed!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

"We need to match that desperateness." - M. Stone.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Lines:

Sens line combos from Beantown
Dzingel-Turris-Burrows
Stalberg-Brassard-Ryan
Hoffman-Smith-Stone
Macarthur-Pageau-Pyatt

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Lines:

Sens line combos from Beantown
Dzingel-Turris-Burrows
Stalberg-Brassard-Ryan
Hoffman-Smith-Stone
Macarthur-Pageau-Pyatt

I love how the lines all have offensive threats. That's some nice balance and depth, right there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very nice depth.  Still kinda want Hoff with turris and stone though

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's go 30%ers.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Finally, what a sequence of shots! If we can keep this up we'll win the game. That's what they have to do.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby Cussing Ryan!!!!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not enough sens players going to the net though. We'd have more opportunities for goals if they did.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Everybody going on and on how Chara had a 2+ minute shift at his age. It's the second period. Long change. At his age he can't make it to the far bench on a regular icing.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Can everyone STFU about Andy not pulling his weight now?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Can everyone STFU about Andy not pulling his weight now?
Yeah, no Dung! He showed up and made some great saves.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Damn near perfect game. Harpur looked very good. The forwards we're backchecking and forechecking very effectively. Nice.

I am going to game 5.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Damn near perfect game. Harpur looked very good. The forwards we're backchecking and forechecking very effectively. Nice.

I am going to game 5.

Yeah, even though we couldn't get on the scoresheet the execution was done better. Rask was amazing so it's hard to beat him.
I hope that we can start playing around their net more. Might actually get more scoring opportunities.
Harpur did look pretty good. He's making our lives a little easier if we loose a D-man. He looks ready for the NHL.

Lucky man! I hope they win the next one!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Feels good to be up 3-1. With 3D still out and Krejci not 100% the chances of them staging a come back are pretty low. But if we hold this lead, whoever we face in round 2 will not have half their regular D out. We will still Stone and Turris to get back to scoring.

Pyatt out. Time for White?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Can everyone STFU about Andy not pulling his weight now?

Not sure why this comment has to happen. He wasn't pulling his weight, and he came up huge tonight as he should have.

Sens should have swept this series but my sens in 5 prediction js looking nice

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan's redemption...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Feels good to be up 3-1.  With 3D still out and Krejci not 100% the chances of them staging a come back are pretty low. But if we hold this lead,  whoever we face in round 2 will not have half their regular D out.  We will still Stone and Turris to get back to scoring.

Pyatt out. Time for White?
I would like to finish this in 5. Heal some bodies. Then face a tired team from whoever comes out of the habs/NYR series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum