GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM

+2
PTFlea
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Yesterday Karlsson was the Captain; today he is the leader. Brassard says there were extenuating circumstances on the shorthanded goal, something to do with the change, and Erik won't be quite as upset after he watches the replay, but man, was he ever giving him a piece of his mind on the bench.

IMO what happened was Brassard wanted Andy to pass it behind the net to the near (to him) corner instead of going to get it himself. Problem is Andy had the puck at the faceoff circle, and would have to skate with it for a few strides before he could rim it around. The angle from where he was made it impossible. Especially with a goalie stick. And a goalie who is not very good at handling the puck. It turned out OK in the end but Andy should have just sat on it.

32PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was quite the game. Unbelievable comeback. We have momentum now, just have to keep the pressure on Boston. Rask looked human which helped, and Karlsson went all Karlsson on them for that tying goal. Feels good man.

33PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

There is no momentum on playoffs between games. What they do have is a Bruins team with four defensemen down.

They keep saying how well MacAvoy has been playing all those minutes. Yeah, but their defense gave up four goals. He's been fine. Nothing special, really.

34PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

McAvoy has looked good, no question. Now we'll see who has better depth.

Feel so good for Clarkie Mac. What a nice PP goal.

35PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Although we'll miss Boro's hits, Claesson will be an improvement offensively, and fairly responsible defensively.

Or they could go with Harpur who would bring the physical size. Last night in Bingo Harpur was the recipient of the Team MVP sand Top Dman awards for the year. Even so, with Boston having last change, maybe Claesson is the safer bet.

36PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Although we'll miss Boro's hits,  Claesson will be an improvement offensively,  and fairly responsible defensively.

Or they could go with Harpur who would bring the physical size.  Last night in Bingo Harpur was the recipient of the Team MVP sand Top Dman awards for the year.  Even so,  with Boston having last change,  maybe Claesson is the safer bet.  
I'd stick with claesson personally. More NHL tested and less likely to make errors based on tentitiveness and playoff stress.

37PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He's also a lefty relaxing a lefty. Yet Booboo and others are saying if Boro stays out then Harpur would draw in.

38PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:28 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I was driving during the game and missed it, but I'm watching parts now. I love Wideman's shoot-first attitude. That goal was fluky, but you only get those if you're firing on net.

39PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I watched regulation but I was driving during overtime .

40PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:40 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I just looked it up. Wideman has more shots/60 than Karlsson. I really hope we don't lose him to Vegas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum