GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM

+2
PTFlea
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Krug,  Carlo and Miller all out,  as well as Krejci. I don't care how many minutes he played in his first ever game,  just dump everything in on his side and hit him mercilessly.
Thats a diminished defence. We really don't have an excuse now.

Obviously if Rask could drop a little that'd be great!

17PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:22 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I no longer have a tablet. Turns out she has NBC, though.

18PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I don't like how they are paying. No intensity.

19PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boro won't be back.

20PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

God damnit! Wtf that second power Play? It doesn't even look like they know what they're trying to execute!Diddle sakes!

21PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wtf..... Facepalm

22PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Bruins are performing as best as they can and we are so underperforming.... the PP is laughable, there lacks intensity in the plays. Phaneuf is so slow. Wake the Diddle up!

23PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

One thing is for sure, karlsson is not 100%.

24PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a complete choke.  How bloody disappointing

25PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea wrote:What a complete choke.  How bloody disappointing
For boston I meant....I should really shut the Diddle up.

26PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
PTFlea wrote:What a complete choke.  How bloody disappointing
For boston I meant....I should really shut the Diddle up.
Hahaha.

Yeah, Greta comeback effort! Amazing by karlsson to draw Boston for that goal by brassard. That was the moment where I felt we were gonna win this.

27PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Cup is ours.

28PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've never seen karlsson give someone crap like he did to brassard.  Wow!

29PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:32 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I've never seen karlsson give someone crap like he did to brassard.  Wow!
Yeah I thought that was harsh but can you argue the results? I don't think you could ask for better than that karlsson fred on the brassard goal. That bro hug all over the ice after was priceless.

30PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:07 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I've never seen karlsson give someone crap like he did to brassard.  Wow!
Yeah I thought that was harsh but can you argue the results? I don't think you could ask for better than that karlsson fred on the brassard goal. That bro hug all over the ice after was priceless.

Oh yeah. Emotional rollercoaster to say the least.

31PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yesterday Karlsson was the Captain; today he is the leader. Brassard says there were extenuating circumstances on the shorthanded goal, something to do with the change, and Erik won't be quite as upset after he watches the replay, but man, was he ever giving him a piece of his mind on the bench.

IMO what happened was Brassard wanted Andy to pass it behind the net to the near (to him) corner instead of going to get it himself. Problem is Andy had the puck at the faceoff circle, and would have to skate with it for a few strides before he could rim it around. The angle from where he was made it impossible. Especially with a goalie stick. And a goalie who is not very good at handling the puck. It turned out OK in the end but Andy should have just sat on it.

32PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was quite the game. Unbelievable comeback. We have momentum now, just have to keep the pressure on Boston. Rask looked human which helped, and Karlsson went all Karlsson on them for that tying goal. Feels good man.

33PGDT #2,  Bruins @ Sens,  April 15,  3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: PGDT #2, Bruins @ Sens, April 15, 3PM Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There is no momentum on playoffs between games. What they do have is a Bruins team with four defensemen down.

They keep saying how well MacAvoy has been playing all those minutes. Yeah, but their defense gave up four goals. He's been fine. Nothing special, really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum