GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets 2017!

+6
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SensHulk
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

76Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Everyone picking the Caps?  Why, because of Holtby?

No, because of Fleury Smile

Penguins have given up the most shots per game of all teams in the post-season. They aren't doing very well on D with Letang out. With all his points, Malkin is not very good at suppressing the other team's offense (10th on the team in unblocked shot attempts %). Mind you, that's still better than Crosby, at 13th!

If this continues I don't think Fleury will be able to survive.

77Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Bold pick there for Ottawa.  Looking to go big or go home Tim?

You won't believe how close I came to picking OTT4. Almost talked my way into it. In the end, I changed from my initial OTT7 to OTT6. I used to hate picking a team to win on the road but it happens way more than you think. Ottawa PP is *much* better on the road for some stupid reason, and Andy loves playing at MSG.

That said, I would not be surprised if it's over in 5 or goes to triple OT in game 7.

My picks (had them in a while back when every one started posting them here):

OTT6
WAS7
NSH6
ANA7

78Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I think that just leaves Hobiesens. Got everyone else's.

79Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Penguins have weak D and I think this is Washington's year to beat them. Way more depth and should get it done. If not, they're toast forever.

80Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:I think that just leaves Hobiesens.  Got everyone else's.

Sorry for the delay...

OTT 6
WSH 6

NSH 5
ANH 6

81Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, let's see if this works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iZYctqxb83YzrMadHtibocxZVvMv7x5d3GlVCIwH2pY/edit?usp=drivesdk

This link should let you view the spreadsheet with everyone's picks.

82Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Mon May 08, 2017 6:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And we have our first team through to round 3 -- NSH6. This puts Clutch in the lead.

83Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And Clutch remains in the lead. Thank you Sens!!

- Unknown Author

84Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 10, 2017 5:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:And Clutch remains in the lead. Thank you Sens!!

In that case, go ducks!

85Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 10, 2017 8:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:And Clutch remains in the lead. Thank you Sens!!

In that case, go ducks!

Boo!

- Unknown Author

86Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 10, 2017 10:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Look, it's like this: if Oilers win in 7 you'd have a huge lead over many of us, forcing us to pick against the Sens in the ECF as the only chance at catching up.

Do you really want us to do that?

87Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Look, it's like this: if Oilers win in 7 you'd have a huge lead over many of us, forcing us to pick against the Sens in the ECF as the only chance at catching up.

Do you really want us to do that?

Yes. Yes I do. Anything to win this bad boy.

- Unknown Author

88Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 10, 2017 10:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PIT7 and Clutch still on the lead, but now he has company as Hobiesens picks up the 4 Penguin Points.

Just one game left and Edmonton stuck first. I think the Western Conference Finals will start Saturday. So get your picks ready.

89Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Picks sent for the next round!

90Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu May 11, 2017 6:28 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With ANA7 this round is finished. Flo leads with 36, followed by Hobiesens at 33, then Flea and I tied for third with 32.

Next round starts *Friday* at 9 pm in Anaheim, with the East coming on board Saturday at 7.

NSH @ ANA
OTT @ PIT

Picks in by 9pm tomorrow.

91Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PullHair TableFlip

- Unknown Author

92Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu May 11, 2017 11:25 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

God damn MAF is playing so well, I feel like I need to pick the Pens.

93Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens 6
Ducks 7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum