GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets 2017!

+6
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SensHulk
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

121Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You could send me encrypted picks before 8 on Monday, then send me the private key after puck drop.

122Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sun May 28, 2017 1:41 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:You could send me encrypted picks before 8 on Monday,  then send me the private key after puck drop.
Ok there. Hahaha
I sent it to you already.

123Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:What he said.

Google sheets is pretty neat. Some of the formulae in the original spreadsheet were kinda complicated but it just worked in sheets. She I can update it using my phone, or on my PC, sometimes on both.  Very convenient once you figure out how it works. And you don't have to pay Microsoft to use it Smile
And free as well, right?

124Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sun May 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:What he said.

Google sheets is pretty neat. Some of the formulae in the original spreadsheet were kinda complicated but it just worked in sheets. She I can update it using my phone, or on my PC, sometimes on both.  Very convenient once you figure out how it works. And you don't have to pay Microsoft to use it Smile
And free as well, right?
Yes

But I find excel far superior. I mean, with all the add ons. Can you even perform régressions on google sheets? (Serious question)

125Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sun May 28, 2017 4:50 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Preds in 6

126Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You can add trend lines (linear regression) in google sheets, and you can also do multiple regression. Maybe not the same as in Excel (I never did anything more than trend lines).

127Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PIT6

128Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just missing 3 (Hoffmachine, Hobiesens and Oglethorpe). Going with NSH7. I have no chance so might as well pick what I want - Fisher winning, in Pittsburgh (in your face, Crosby), have as much hockey as possible.

129Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 6:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well that was a kick in the 'nads. First they uphold a Sullivan's challenge that all analysts expected to be overturned, resulting in PK's goal being taken away. Then they call a phantom cross check in the crease from center ice resulting in a full 2 minute 5 on 3. Then they miss or fail to call Crosby's interference/elbow seconds before Malkin's goal. Then after coming back from 0-3 to tie it, Guentzel scores late to win it.

130Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 8:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

T'was a wet fart of a hockey game. I only watched the last five minutes or so. I really have zero interest in it.

131Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 11:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I watched none of it and only checked in on NHL.com to follow the score. I was happy when it was tied but alas... F the Pens?

- Unknown Author

132Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 11:43 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anything, this game proved to me that the preds can win this series. They should have won this game. If they can keep limiting their shots rinne will be better. I don't expect the pens to get away with it all series long.

133Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They were outplayed by the Jackets and Caps.

134Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Tue May 30, 2017 4:28 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Just missing 3 (Hoffmachine,  Hobiesens and Oglethorpe).  Going with NSH7. I have no chance so might as well pick what I want - Fisher winning, in Pittsburgh (in your face,  Crosby),   have as much hockey as possible.

OTT7, f the rest

135Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed May 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:They were outplayed by the Jackets and Caps.

I can't see Rinne having another stinker like that one. He's been lights out all playoffs.

- Unknown Author

136Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I can't see Rinne having another stinker like that one.  He's been lights out all playoffs.

You were saying?

137Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I can't see Rinne having another stinker like that one.  He's been lights out all playoffs.

You were saying?

Well, technically I didn't see it since I didn't watch a minute of the game. Sarcasm

I see I was very wrong.  I hate that the Preds are just handing the Pens the cup and a team with Crosby and Malkin will be regarded so highly historically makes me want to actually vomit.  My only hope left is that the Preds figure their Dung out, win the Cup, and make the Pens sting of a loss that much more delicious.

- Unknown Author

138Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 9 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

You were saying?

Well, technically I didn't see it since I didn't watch a minute of the game. Sarcasm

I see I was very wrong.  I hate that the Preds are just handing the Pens the cup and a team with Crosby and Malkin will be regarded so highly historically makes me want to actually vomit.  My only hope left is that the Preds figure their Dung out, win the Cup, and make the Pens sting of a loss that much more delicious.
It also says a lot about we took them to the brink. Could we have won the cup?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum