GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets 2017!

+6
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SensHulk
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

31Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:11 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'll update the latest entries tomorrow and post them all here.

32Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:You did get mine eh?

I'll go check again.

Nope, no picks from you.

Check you emails!

33Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is what I emailed you prags.
WSH in 5
PIT in 7
MTL in 7
OTT in 6
CHI in 5
MIN in 6
ANA in 7
EDM in 6

I went on your profile and sent it via email.

34Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:This is what I emailed you prags.
WSH in 5
PIT in 7
MTL in 7
OTT in 6
CHI in 5
MIN in 6
ANA in 7
EDM in 6

I went on your profile and sent it via email.

Checking my spam folder ... are you "Wade R. Kent who "desperately need(s) to reveal something extremely important" to me? Or, maybe, "Leo Zhang, President at Cabletech Solutions Ltd Japan" who is "in need of a Company representative in USA & Canada that can act as our Payment Receiving Representative"?

Sorry, nothing. I've had various notifications of receiving PMs so I know my e-mail notifications work. And I tend to quickly delete all the twitter notifications so it's possible I accidentally deleted something else (didn't see anything in trash but I empty it out periodically).

Anyhow, no problem, I'll use the above picks.

35Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here are all the picks in a screen cap of the spreadsheet:

Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Captur13

P.S. If I can figure out how to (quickly/easily) convert a table from a spreadsheet to BBCode I'll put that in.

36Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:17 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hilariously similar picks.

37Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some quick analysis. Even split on the MTL/NYR series, with five picking the "underdog". Nobody picked the Sens to lose. I'm proud of you, boys. We'll all go down in a blaze of ignominy together. Hoff-Machine the only one giving Columbus a chance. Ev does the same for Nashville. Three of you (Ev, Hobiesens, Oglethorpe) picked the underdog Blues. Two picked Calgary (Ev and Hobiesens). Nobody is giving las year's runner-up a chance. Overall, Ev and Hobiesens lead with 3 underdog picks, each. There were a total of 80 picks. Only 5 of these were sweeps, all of them for the Capitals. 27 of the picks were for 7-game series. So far no-one has lost any points for sure (tonight, when Kadri scores the OT winner, five of you will have forfeited a point).

38Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:51 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Here are all the picks in a screen cap of the spreadsheet:

Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Captur13

P.S. If I can figure out how to (quickly/easily) convert a table from a spreadsheet to BBCode I'll put that in.
If you scroll up you'll notice that my pick was actually Ottawa in 6 and not in 7
Actually you got all my match ups in 7..? Suspect

39Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll take a look when I get back to the keyboard. Rest assured, if you point out the mistake I will correct it.

40Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, let's try this one more time:

Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Captur15

41Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, who picked Caps in 4-1/3?

42Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I gotta make up a lotta ground next round cause it ain't looking good for me
WAS in 4?  Woops?
MIN in 7?  Still possible I guess?
CHI in 6? Wow!
PIT in 7? Very doubtful.

- Unknown Author

43Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I gotta make up a lotta ground next round cause it ain't looking good for me
WAS in 4?  Woops?
MIN in 7?  Still possible I guess?
CHI in 6? Wow!
PIT in 7? Very doubtful.

Bright side is I'm pretty much assured PITT will get me the win and WAS better as well LOL.

- Unknown Author

44Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Everyone picked Washington. If they lose, nobody gets *anything*. But if they do come back to win, Hoff-Machine is the only one who still has a chance at the bonus point. On the other hand he'll be the only one to lose 2 by picking Columbus.

Ev is the only one who picked Nashville *and* St Louis. Of course he partially offset that by picking Calgary.

But don't worry. The way the pool is designed it's pretty much impossible to be completely euchred in the first round.

45Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:22 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.

46Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

47Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:52 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

He's a contrarian. He always goes off the board.

48Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

He's a contrarian. He always goes off the board.
Is that from planet Contraria? The one where Captain Kirk kisses the sexy alien lady? Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum