GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #70: Habs @ Sens, Mar 18, 2017, 7:00pm

+3
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Boro could be back tonight!
Check out @Citizenkwarren's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/status/843110488787636226?s=09

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Condon first off​ the ice. He will start.

I reiterate that this mattress no sense. If Andy is not ready to start he should definitely not be out in a position where he could be forced to come in cold.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My sources are saying Greg Anderson will start.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson was in the starter's end at practice, but Condon came off first, while Andy started back and had a long chat with Groulx.

Looks like they are either playing extended head games or, more likely, they noticed something during practice as he won't be starting tonight.

Which begs the question, if he's still not 100% to start, do you really want to risk him having to come in cold?

Last edited by wprager on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/843115610057986049

Boucher went to the training room at the end of practice, which is unusual. Emergency recall next?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/843115610057986049

Boucher went to the training room at the end of practice, which is unusual. Emergency recall next?

Is Fatt Spezza still around?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The B-Sens played last night in Toronto and are playing another game there, so either Driedger or O'Connor are a four hour drive away, no borders to cross.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Condon is the probable starter but Boucher is not writing off Anderson. If Condon is going to start one of the two games anyway, why not just give Anderson one extra night? Unless, of course, the plan was to have Andy start both games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone has not resumed skating. He's not close. At this rate, won't see him against Boston, either.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The local station doesn't understand the magnitude of this game. Dave Smart? Really?!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just got an update from The score app saying the Toronto-Tampa game is starting in 15 minutes. What??! How do I get it to mute MLB notifications?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright. Biggest. Game. Of. The. Season. Let's do this. 1st place on the line.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Just got an update from The score app saying the Toronto-Tampa game is starting in 15 minutes. What??!  How do I get it to mute MLB notifications?

Go to Menu and select MLB. If the star at the top right of the screen is yellow, then you're signed up for notifications from that league. You should be able to just click it off. Now, you're probably using some phone from China that saved you $3.75, so I don't know how it would work on your interface, but that's how I manage notifications from The Score on my iPhone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Just got an update from The score app saying the Toronto-Tampa game is starting in 15 minutes. What??!  How do I get it to mute MLB notifications?

Go to Menu and select MLB. If the star at the top right of the screen is yellow, then you're signed up for notifications from that league. You should be able to just click it off. Now, you're probably using some phone from China that saved you $3.75, so I don't know how it would work on your interface, but that's how I manage notifications from The Score on my iPhone.

The phone from China can change how the app is launched but it's still Marshmallow underneath.

I figured it out. I was actually following the Blue Jays. Not the league but a specific team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson will start. Mind games.

Witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational number one.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Go Sens.  GDT - Game #70: Habs @ Sens, Mar 18, 2017, 7:00pm - Page 2 824034342

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hossa out. If the Leafs beat the Hawks after shutting out the Bolts ...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Any chance they bring Lyndon back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum