GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melrose in deep Dung?

+3
PKC
shabbs
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

From Nolan's percepective:

"Whew, sure glad I got out of there. That ownership duo was a MESS. No matter where I go next it can't possibly be worse than that. Wait..."

17Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 am

Don't you find it funny that Eklund just had an article up saying that everything is OK in TBay and that Melrose is going to follow his plan? The reason for the slow start is because everyone is learning the system and they are buying in. He said they also realize it was going to be a slow start but once they all know the system they will be fine.

What a joke!

18Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

notch4077 wrote:Don't you find it funny that Eklund just had an article up saying that everything is OK in TBay and that Melrose is going to follow his plan? The reason for the slow start is because everyone is learning the system and they are buying in. He said they also realize it was going to be a slow start but once they all know the system they will be fine.

What a joke!

I don't even bother anymore. I thirst for rumours - and he's not even the best place to find those anymore.

He might be right on this one, but I sincerely doubt it.

19Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:I dunno, if they were to bring in Ted Nolan, they would be a much better team and it wouldn't take that long....

he's a VERY good coach and even made NYI's fairly competitive.

but, the way Tampa's owners have acted, it's like they're a bunch of stoned frat boys in a kitchen seeing just how much syrup they can put on their pancakes but don't realize until it's too late, that they've over done it and the pancakes are too damn soggy (not from personal experience).

as much as they've "improved", they aren't going to win Jack until they put a better coach in place.

That's Diddle ing hi-larious.

20Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 am

504Heater wrote:
notch4077 wrote:Don't you find it funny that Eklund just had an article up saying that everything is OK in TBay and that Melrose is going to follow his plan? The reason for the slow start is because everyone is learning the system and they are buying in. He said they also realize it was going to be a slow start but once they all know the system they will be fine.

What a joke!

I don't even bother anymore. I thirst for rumours - and he's not even the best place to find those anymore.

He might be right on this one, but I sincerely doubt it.

Heater, what I am saying is Eklund was stating the total opposite of the truth...yet again. He is an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

21Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No arguments there... I swear, the more I read about his so-called rumors, the more it's apparent that 'they' (Ek is a collective entity apparently) are grasping at straws!

22Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:06 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:No arguments there... I swear, the more I read about his so-called rumors, the more it's apparent that 'they' (Ek is a collective entity apparently) are grasping at straws!

Word is a cat and a ferret have joined his panel of insiders.

23Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 pm

mattbond wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:No arguments there... I swear, the more I read about his so-called rumors, the more it's apparent that 'they' (Ek is a collective entity apparently) are grasping at straws!

Finally some honest, reliable rodents to join the one they have now.

24Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

notch4077 wrote:

Heater, what I am saying is Eklund was stating the total opposite of the truth...yet again. He is an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

My bad, I was agreeing with you and it must've come out like I was disagreeing. LOL...sorry Notchie :albino:

25Melrose in deep Dung? - Page 2 Empty Re: Melrose in deep Dung? Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
mattbond wrote:

Finally some honest, reliable rodents to join the one they have now.

Quote of the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum