GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #7: Sens @ Flames Oct 28, 2016, 9:00pm

+4
SensHulk
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

MarkStone

Rookie
Rookie

Slight underdog tonight. I'm feeling the win

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd love a win, I hope you're right redacted.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:"Karls" Karlsson needs to pull up his damn socks vs. the Flames. Losing is not an option.

Fearing your wrath the Kaptain has responded. 

Good first for the Sens. Dzingel got another point.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I've got one girl going to Saunders Farm and then a sleepover, and the other at a dance and then a sleepover, so I've been on the road all night. What happened to Hammond?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I've got one girl going to Saunders Farm and then a sleepover, and the other at a dance and then a sleepover, so I've been on the road all night. What happened to Hammond?

Looked like maybe a tweaked groin. Nothing too serious, but who knows. Driedger has looked pretty shaky, but this one is still there for the taking.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very disappointing .  driedger is absolutely not ready

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

I don't see how you can say that. He went in ice cold

We dominated that game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sure, but he couldn't stop a thing.  I like him as a prospect  but he's not ready for prime time.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm obviously enraged by this loss. If injuring McDavid is what it takes to win the next one. So be it...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, the Oilers keep rolling as they blanked the Canucks 2-0. But of course the Senators beat the same team 3-0 so this next game is a win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shake it off. Sometimes you lose the ones you deserve to win. Two games in a row keeping the opposition under 30, PP clicking - - those are positives. Driedger is better than that and will get the butterflies under control.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Shake it off.  Sometimes you lose the ones you deserve to win.  Two games in a row keeping the opposition under 30, PP clicking - -  those are positives.  Driedger is better than that and will get the butterflies under control.

Agree, i was miffed last night but shake it off.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Optimism fading fast...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Optimism fading fast...

I think most expected that the changes would take time. The most optimistic (like me) expected to see changes as early as at the 10-game mark. Boucher himself said it would take six weeks (roughly 15-20 games). Well it's only 7 games in but our shots given up per game is 9th best in the league, at 28.3. When our #1 is in goal we are 4-1. Our special teams aren't doing very well but the PP has been generating chances and we knew it was only a matter of time before they'd start scoring -- like they did last night. We've had two bad outings by backup goalies and our top scorer hasn't scored yet and our best forward missed most of training camp and is still rounding into form. And yet we are still above .500 and in a playoff spot.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Hoffman is a ducking bust.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MarkStone wrote:Hoffman is a ducking bust.

Hoffman has led the team in scoring his first two full seasons. You want him to be a Selke finalist as well?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Funny as if there is one player I'm not all that worried about it's Hoffman. Lots of bad luck not scoring but the shots are there.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
MarkStone wrote:Hoffman is a ducking bust.

Hoffman has led the team in scoring his first two full seasons.  You want him to be a Selke finalist as well?

He has been dreadful to start the year. He's paid to score goals and in my opinion he has packed it in after getting the big contract

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum