GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+11
Hoags
spader
SensHulk
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Ev
PTFlea
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Dies Antoine know how to get around The 10 Free articles and then you have to subscribe for sun media for tablets? I don't read those articles often enough and I don't live in Ottawa so it makes it a bit pointless for me to pay to read booboo and company.

No idea. You should never need to read 10 Sun articles.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Dies Antoine know how to get around The 10 Free articles and then you have to subscribe for sun media for tablets? I don't read those articles often enough and I don't live in Ottawa so it makes it a bit pointless for me to pay to read booboo and company.

No idea.  You should never need to read 10 Sun articles.
I'm desperate. I need all the senators news I can get! Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I'm not sure when it resets (every month or week?) but I read them a fair bit and rarely run out of reads. If you can copy a few lines from a preview, you can google those lines in quotes and usually get the same article off the Toronto Sun site or another Sun-owned paper.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:I could see pue peu sticking its Ottawa just So they can see if he can make The club in steak Of risking looking him for no thing. Solitaire games with pyatt

Ahhhhh! What the hell? smokeweedeveryday

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:I could see pue peu sticking its Ottawa just So they can see if he can make The club in steak Of risking looking him for no thing. Solitaire games with pyatt

That makes sense. I think they're probably still fairly high on Puemps. Switching off with Pyatt is a reasonable approach, unless one of them wins the job in camp.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but Paul starting (and dominating) in Bingo is perfectly fine as well.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I'm not sure when it resets (every month or week?) but I read them a fair bit and rarely run out of reads. If you can copy a few lines from a preview, you can google those lines in quotes and usually get the same article off the Toronto Sun site or another Sun-owned paper.

Every single time I read a Sun story I get that "You've now read your first of ten free articles" message. Apparently it keeps forgetting, because I've only ever read 1/10 according to the stupid Sun.

Clapping

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Every single time I read a Sun story I get that "You've now read your first of ten free articles" message. Apparently it keeps forgetting, because I've only ever read 1/10 according to the stupid Sun.

Clapping

MJ

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

My god man use a physical keyboard instead Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Android does a decent job with voice-to-text. Certainly better than whatever you are using to try to type your words.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Here's something to get GMH amped up for:

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoff-Machine wrote:

Frustrated1
God is there no end to this Dung? Is it that hard to combine two languages into one keyboard? C'mon apple!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Android does a decent job with voice-to-text.  Certainly better than whatever you are using to try to type your words.
When I type these mistake filled posts it's usually from the library or from the bus. Two places someone shouldn't be talking out loud to themselves.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoff-Machine wrote:Here's something to get GMH amped up for:

Anymore amping and I'm gonna blow a valve on the ol' ticker!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Android does a decent job with voice-to-text.  Certainly better than whatever you are using to try to type your words.
When I type these mistake filled posts it's usually from the library or from the bus. Two places someone shouldn't be talking out loud to themselves.

You talk to yourself on the bus and you usually get a seat all to yourself Smile

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Hoff-Machine wrote:

Frustrated1
God is there no end to this Dung? Is it that hard to combine two languages into one keyboard? C'mon apple!

If you clear your cache it restarts the article count at 1. At least it used to.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

pue peu

I get it that you were typing "puempel", but what language was it set to if it thought this was the better spelling?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're already seeing things round into shape.

Bruce GarriochVerified account ‏@SunGarrioch 9m9 minutes ago
Some lines: MacArthur-Brassard-Ryan and Smith-Pageau-Pyatt. #Sens

Bruce GarriochVerified account ‏@SunGarrioch 6m6 minutes ago
On the other ice: Hoffman-Turris-Stone and Puempel-Kelly-Neil. #Sens

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:We're already seeing things round into shape.

Bruce GarriochVerified account ‏@SunGarrioch  9m9 minutes ago
Some lines: MacArthur-Brassard-Ryan and Smith-Pageau-Pyatt. #Sens

Bruce GarriochVerified account ‏@SunGarrioch  6m6 minutes ago
On the other ice: Hoffman-Turris-Stone and Puempel-Kelly-Neil. #Sens
I don't know about that third line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum