GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1

+3
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm taking Sharks in 6. Sorry, Mike.

I need picks from SpezD (all but Isles/Bolts), and Michallica and Tim (Preds/Sharks).

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sharks in 5.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nashville in 7

Washington in 6

St.Louis in 6

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm gonna pay for that Nashville pick, but I just don't trust that the Sharts can do it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I'm gonna pay for that Nashville pick, but I just don't trust that the Sharts can do it.
Plus they've beaten the Sharks 2 times out of 3 this season.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sharks 6

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NSH in 6

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was the 4th year in a row that Anaheim blew a 3-2 lead? Holy cow, that's incredible!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nashville has more Game 7 wins than the sens Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, all the picks are in, please verify yours. Slim 2-point lead for me, just ahead of Michallica.

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1 - Page 7 Captur14

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, what an end.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I fell asleep in the OT intermission and woke up during the news. Had to rewind to see it. Booourns to me. But yeah, that was a great game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The replay they have on the box score page doesn't show much of the review. One quick overhead shot that doesn't really show anything. I guess he kinda knocked it in himself? Because he stopped the original wraparound attempt.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Murray knocked it in himself. It barely crossed the line.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was so close.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pens dominated on the shot clock in the 2nd and 3rd but they had a rookie in goal. Recall that this is why I picked the Caps. But Washington *has to* play better than that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow Nashville let it fall apart in the second part of the third. They lost their poise it seemed. Come back in game two and take it home.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looking good for me so far Smile

(assuming the teams currently leading end up winning, and discounting any bonus points)

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1 - Page 7 Captur16

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum