GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1

+3
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That was a wildly entertaining game last night. Pittsburgh once again deserved the W, but Jones was incredible.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I had the under 5 last night. Four goals in five minutes then lost a push with the empty netter... Wow

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=31154

Teams have trailed 1-3 in a best of 7 series 229 times, and 20 of them came back to win (8.7%).  The only one to have done that in a Cup Final series is the 1942 Leafs.
PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1 - Page 17 Image10

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So if Penguins win on the road I share the top spot. If they lose we get a game 7 and a chance to see Jumbo Joe and Marleau (and Phil) hoisting the Cup ... to say nothing of the fact that we could all say "Told ya!"

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1 - Page 17 B68ba9e0-23c3-11e6-a633-dbc3303b9831_GettyImages-534586056

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

yo who won this dealio?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:yo who won this dealio?

NotWorthy You and pragalicious share the top spot.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Well...this sucks.  I've picked against the sharks in every series...do I learn my lesson?  Doesn't matter, I'm not winning this thingy.

Penguins in 7.  All California teams lose their first shot at the stanley cup Sarcasm

spader wrote:

Huh...would you look at that.  Clearly I don't understand the rules  Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
Michallica wrote:Well...this sucks.  I've picked against the sharks in every series...do I learn my lesson?  Doesn't matter, I'm not winning this thingy.

Penguins in 7.  All California teams lose their first shot at the stanley cup Sarcasm

spader wrote:

Huh...would you look at that.  Clearly I don't understand the rules  Laugh1

We are the champions, my friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum