GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1

+3
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this was a lock if there ever was one. Washington will never get over the hump under Trotz and Ovechkin, both career losers.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

In this series Ovechkin had a couple goals and a couple assists. Not dominant at all. On the flip side, Crosby and Malkin combined for 3 assists. That's worse than Lowry+DeRozan. I'm wondering if a different coaching strategy (on either side) could have unlocked those players. It's Trotz's first yet there, he gets a Mulligan.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

C'mon st-Louis! !!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, wow Dallas is being abused

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ECF start Friday in Tampa. Get ready to send in your picks.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Betting against Spezza in a game 7 is always easy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Betting against Spezza in a game 7 is always easy

Yeah, he must have been giggling so hard he couldn't stop a beach ball.

In all seriousness, what the hell happened to Seguin? He better have a torn ligament or broken bones or concussion. And while Spezza didn't shine in this series (1 goal 3 assists) neither did MVP finalist and captain Jamie Benn (1 goal 4 assists, last 5 games a total of 3 assists).

But, yeah, it was all Spezza's fault.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Betting against Spezza in a game 7 is always easy

Yeah, he must have been giggling so hard he couldn't stop a beach ball.

In all seriousness, what the hell happened to Seguin?  He better have a torn ligament or broken bones or concussion.  And while Spezza didn't shine in this series (1 goal 3 assists) neither did MVP finalist and captain Jamie Benn (1 goal 4 assists, last 5 games a total of 3 assists).

But, yeah, it was all Spezza's fault.

They're all losers. Lindy Ruff career loser. Barry Trotz career loser. Teams should learn to ditch these losers.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I'll take Pittsburgh in 6 and San Jose in 5.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah.... I think il take pittsburg in 6 too.
But i can't shake the fact that the Sharks can't take it all the way. I'm gonna go with st-Louis in 7. I'm really divided on this one.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Penguins in 5 and blues in 7

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pittsburgh in 6 and sharks in 7

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bolts in 7, Blues in 7.

That's right, it'll be the battle of Sens cast-offs between Bishop and Elliott in the Cup Finals. Both Cory Conacher and Tobias Lindberg, acquired in the trade for Bishop (Lidberg was the 4th round pick), are no-longer with the Ottawa organization. At least we still have Anderson from the Elliott trade.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I went with the sharts because I think it's their time, bit it obviously could go either way. I think the pens might be able to win it all though.

So now, if you're betting, bet the blues and bolts.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Need picks from Michallica and spader:

East: TBL @ PIT
West: SJS @ STL

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TBL in 6
SJS in 6

I'm taking a shot with TBL for sure, but I think I have to if I want a chance to win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And then there was one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:And then there was one.  

And, no, you cannot pick the Penguins now that Bishop got injured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum